Chapter 54: Blood

Short chapter bc 3am and you guys befged for a quick update, and since you guys are so great, I delivered.

Whoo for 30 minute writing session and no proof reading.

Also, this Monday will be the beginning of studying for exams the week after, so updating will be really difficult.

Be rad.

Love y'all ♡

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Odia's POV: flashback

The steady beat awoke me slowly as I saw a worried nurse and an empty hospital room, "Ms. Soliz, you're brother called to say you worried him. You also gave our staff quite a scare." The red head smiled warmly at me.

"Is that all he said?" I asked weakly as my hand brushed the laceration I made on my leg, retracing a whil scar, trying to give myself pain due to a random surge of self hatred accompanied with a breakdown..

She nodded meekly, "You may be weak for a while, since you are borderline anemic and you lost quite the amount of blood..." I drowned her out as I looked around the room.

Empty.

How shocking.

----

We were all cleaning up as Haruhi soon spoke up to me, "Have you ever been to a hospital?" She asked, making me assume someone was talking about their hospital experience, probably Tamaki, the ditz.

I nodded, scrunching my nose, "Hated it. Hospitals are just so..." I shuddered, shaking my head, "The food is gross and the nurses are either tooth achingly sweet or passive agressive." I chuckled.

"The food is bad? The hospital I went to-"

I cut off ditz as I scoffed, "You think I had the money to go to a fancy hospital?" He looked so absent-minded, "When I injured myself last year, the hospital was low middle-class." I tapped his nose with a chuckle, "Plus, hospitals are so sad. I don't like sad things."

----

Kaoru's POV:

Mori and I walked in the hallway as Honey and Hikaru were busy, "You're close with Odia, right?" I blurted out as he shrugged then nodded, "You know Iessed up pretty bad, so how do I fix it?" I sighed as we walked further, "She can't even look at me."

"Odia looks at you." I lifted my head up as he spoke, "Her face looks pained when she does." My head dropped once more, "I think you should sincerely apologize." The amount of words he spoke were mind-blowing.

"But what if-" I stopped as I heard yelling echo down the hallway.

"...WHY DO I EVEN TRY WITH YOU?!" It was an angry male voice that sounded pretty far away.

Mori gave me a look as we shrugged it off as a teacher yelling at something. It wasn't until I heard a choked sob with words I couldn't hear that we got worried, and it seemed Mori did too.

We jogged down the hallway, turning a corner to face the yelling coming from the girls bathroom at the end of this hall. Walking over to the open metal door I heard, "Odia? Are you there? Why aren't you talking?! Is this some kind of childish silent treatment?" My eyes widened as I sprinted to face a horrifying sight.

Odia's forearm had a jagged, long, deep, and severly bleeding line that looked thin but deep, matching the diagonal one on the upper part of her chest. I bent down, ripping parts of my jacket to cover up her wounds tightly, trying to slow down the violent blood flow. Her eyes were barely open, her mouth slightly agap as wet tears fell down her face.

The phone spoke with a sigh, "Maybe I should just stop try-"

"Oh my..." I muttered as Mori caught up with me to face a bleeding Odia with the assault weapon between her fingertips. Her eyes were glazed over as she looked at us.

A tear fell down her cheek as she shook her head slowly, going limp immediately after, "Odia!" I panicked as Mori scooped her up immediately.

"What the hell?" The phone next to her spoke as I recognized the name as her brother's.

"She's bleeding a lot." Mori sounded panicked as I blinked at the long strings of flowing blood.

"Bleeding?!" The phone spoke.

"Take her to a hospital, now!" I yelled as Mori and I took off sprinting, "I'll go tell the host club, you go as fast as possible. She's loosing so much blood!"

As soon as we made it to the hallway of the Music Room, Haruhi looked up, "Oh there you guys- Odia!" She ran to Mori, "What-"

I handed Haruhu the phone with a screaming Rubro I neglected, "Go with Mori to the hospital, I'll explain to the club." They took off running as I looked at Odia's blood on my clothes.

I gulped as I entered room, being immediately bombarded with questions of the crimson liqued on my clothes, "Odia is hurt." I finally spoke up with a trembling voice.

"What happened?" Kyoya spoke up immediately.

"She... she hurt herself real bad." I dropped my head down, "I heard her brother yell something pretty harsh. Ther was so much blood..."

"Where is she?!" Honey yelled, panicked.

"Mori and Haruhi are taking her to a hospital now." I informed them.

"How bad was it?" Tamaki asked.

"Is she concious?" Hikaru looked at me.

I gestured where the cuts were, "She did it with her earring... she knocked out after Mori and I got there."

"Let's go, now." Kyoya said firmly as we followed quickly while he made a call.