~~ AN AMAZING UPDATE!! ~~

Hi my beloved readers,

It's been a while!!

I'm back here because I have some awesome news I wanted to share! I'm re-writing Beauty and the Pharaoh!

Beauty and the Pharaoh was written quite a long time ago and though a lot of you guys love it, there's a lot I would love to change and do better, so this rewritten version is meant to be a new and improved version that I'm happy with!

You can follow the new Instagram account I've created for the book! It'll have sneak previews, previews of prints, updates and much more!!

https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthepharaoh

For the time being, here are some details to get you all excited!

1) Pre-Orders will be available on March 1st of 2024! With every pre-order, readers will receive 3 FREE Beauty and the Pharaoh art prints as well as some Beauty and the Pharaoh stickers!!!!  I'm working with some amazing artists and I CAN'T WAIT to share these with you!

2) The first few chapters of the rewritten version will be posted here on Wattpad for you guys to test out before purchasing! You can actually check it out NOW!

4) The rewritten version is, of course, the same story but MUCH BETTER! It has a ton of brand new scenes, much more romance and a lot more AtemxMay content for anyone who can't get enough of it!

5) Anyone who has previously purchased a copy of Beauty and the Pharaoh and sends me a picture of their copy VIA Instagram will also be sent an ADDITIONAL free gift with their pre-order!

Thank you as always for all the love and support!! I really hope everyone is looking forward to this! <3

Love, Luckycharms!!