Chapter One

Copyrights Page

Copyright © 2014 by U.S. Copyright Office

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Editing completed 7/25/23

________________________________

"Schedule an appointment to have that thing removed." Daniel ordered his assistant Gloria to schedule an abortion.

He slept with her unprotected for two weeks. Now a few weeks later, she muttered the two words he hated with every bit of his dark heart.

"I'm pregnant"

He listed his expectations to her from the moment they decided to mix business with occasional pleasure.

He couldn't have made it any clearer that he hated condoms, and also, didn't exactly love the idea of kids crying and shitting all over the place. In all seriousness he didn't understand what was so hard in remembering to take a goddamn pill every morning, or go get a shot every couple of weeks.

Gloria leaned on one of the chairs across from Daniel's desk. A satisfied smile spread across her face.

"I already made an appointment. Birth control made me gain weight last time I took it. I'd rather kill the kid than work out any harder than I already do."

Clearly, she was just as nonchalant as he was.

It wasn't the first time that Daniel paid for an abortion, but it was indeed the first time a woman didn't give a damn about the consequences.

"Give me a number by the end of the day, I'll write you a check." He muttered robotically.

Her smile widened even more, though it seemed physically impossible to stretch one's cheeks that far apart.

"Insurance doesn't cover it so just cover the cost and my recovery time off and we'll call it even." She tallied, never breaking her smile.

"Done. 10k enough?"

The smile she had plastered like an expensive painting slowly deteriorated.

"20?" He renegotiated.

And just like that her broad smile returned.

Daniel hardly smiled though, not without a strategic plan behind it anyway. He never understood how anyone could just smile for no reason. In this life, after experiencing harsh realities, he discovered that smiling is a sign of weakness, and he intended only the opposite.

Daniel has the most beautiful, yet dangerous eyes you've ever seen. His masculine facial features, deliciously defined muscles, broad shoulders, deep voice, and his tall sexy frame could make any girl wet in all the right places.

Magazines painted him as Miami's Bad boy. That was clearly an understatement. The headlines should read 'WARNING! Stay away from this one!', but somehow the term bad boy, drew women toward him, instead of chasing them away.

Daniel didn't ask, he ordered. He didn't beg, he took what he wanted, when he wanted it and no one ever tried to stop him. Not in business and certainly not when it came to women.

This man is a shameless Casanova. But despite his anything goes approach, fortunately, he had a few rules.

Never fool around with a married woman.