ch.14

Sophia grace is now 5 months old and I found out she's a witch. which is why I have to keep her safe.

I was Sophia room sitting in a rocking chair feeding Sophia a bottle. I heard the door open and close i lifted my head and said "Elijah is that you?" I didn't hear answer I started to get worried. I stood up and put Sophia in her crib and casted a boundary spell so no one could get to her. I went downstairs and grabbed a kitchen knife and went around the house. I heard Sophia start crying so I ran up the stairs and saw Stefan sitting in the rocking chair.

"stef. what are you doing here?" I asked

"what? I can't see my niece?" he replied with a little anger in his voice. I noticed something was off about him.

"your humanity was turned off" I said

"ding ding ding we have a winner" he said sarcastically.

"get away from Sophia Stefan" I said walking closer

he stood up and gave a evil smile

"or what Madison" he said. I never heard my full name come out of my mouth

he tried to go to the crib but the boundary spell was keeping him away.

Sophia started getting fussy so I lifted my hand up toward Stefan and threw him to the wall. I stopped the boundary spell and picked up Sophia and ran out of the room. I ran to the door but Stefan came and blocked my way.

"well make this easy Maddy. give me Sophia"

I held Sophia closer to me and backed away and said "no Stefan... why are you acting like this? why do you want Sophia?" he didn't answer. instead I saw a flash and I saw Stefan on the floor with a stake in his chest and Damon standing over him

"dammy" I said

he smiled and said "sorry about that. cade turned Stefan humanity off" I nodded my head.

Damon grabbed Stefan and took him back to the boarding house.

I sighed and looked at Sophia and said "welcome to craziness Sophia"

hey guys I'm back and will be updating more soon