13

Y/n POV 

I pull Tom to the side so we can talk in private. 

"We need to talk about the kiss at Spare Time." I say keeping my voice down.

"What about it?" Tom asks looking at my e/c eyes. 

"What does it mean? Like are we boyfriend girlfriend now?" 

"....."

"Tom!" I say snapping my fingers in his face so he focuses. 

"Y/n...I" he gets cut off by the director.

"Tom! Y/n! Let's go! We gotta film the first scene."

 As a gift from Marvel, i got to make a cameo in Spiderman: Far From Home. We get into our places. "ACTION!" Someone off set yells 

Tom (as Spiderman), swings into the burning area I'm in. "Help! I'm trapped!" I cry out as we film. 

Spiderman grabbed my waist. "You're ok! Hold on we got a long drop!" I hold onto him for dear life. In reality we are hooked onto cables that swing us place to place. We land smoothly on the sidewalk below before Spiderman swings away. "CUT! That was amazing you two! Y/n, I love how you look in terror as you are holding onto Spiderman. You should pursue acting." The director says as he walks off. 

Hmm maybe i should act. I catch up with the director.

"Do you know of any jobs i can start? Like movies?" 

He thinks for a moment. "Tell you what. I have a buddy that is casting for the live action of The Lion King. I can set you up with an audition if you want,"

"Oh my god! Really? Of course!" 

"Great! Ill set you up."

Excited I skip back to Zendaya's trailer to tell her the good news.

"Zendaya! I get to audition for the Lion King!"

"That's awesome! I'm so proud!" She hugs me and i hear a ding from a phone. We both cheat our phones an i have a text message from Tom.

Tom: come 2 my trailer we need 2 talk

Y/n: I'll b right over.

As i walk to Toms trailer i think about the audition for The Lion King. I'm just so excited.

TimeSkip 

I knock on Tom's trailer door.

"Come in." He says with a smile.

I sit down on the couch and he sits next to me.

"Y/n. I want to talk to you about the kiss."

"Ok...."

"I'll answer any questions you have." He says his smile no longer present.

"Are we dating?" I ask looking at him.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I have a girlfriend."

**********************************

......

I know what you are all thinking. Don't kill me. Tom and you do get together it just has some complications.

Shoutout to 

Dizzie_cerecerez

Mystyfact

disneymagiic

Trash_Lmaoo

For voting! I love you all so much!