One

Taes POV

This morning i woke up feeling energised. I walking down the stairs with a smile on my face only to see the members sitting at the table laughing.

"Morning!" I said smiling brightly. They all glares at me and went back to eating their food in silence.

'What did I do? Did I do something?'  I thought

"Good morning!" I said again, hoping for some response. I looked around to see no plate or chair for me.

'Huh of course there isn't space for me' I thought  whilst rolling my eyes.
"Sorry Taehyung, I forgot to make you a dish" Jin said bluntly.

"It's alright Jin, I wasn't hungry anyways"
I turned around and went to the couch going on my phone before getting ready for dance practice.

**

"TAEHYUNG HURRY UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" Hoseok yelled.
I ran down the stairs to find they had all left, quickly I stepped out the building and saw that they just drove off. Sighing I walk to my car and drive to practice, noticing the traffic building up, I decided to take a short cut.

'Oh I guess I arrived first' I thought as I entered the studio. I started stretching as our manager came in. "Where are the other members?" He asked.

"They left earlier because I was late but I took a shortcut as the traffic looked as though it was getting worse" I explained.

"Ah ok thank you. Let's get practicing whilst we wait for them?" He asked. I nodded hoping he wouldn't scold them to badly for being late.

Namjoons POV

'Taes taking too long, for god sake we should just leave.' I thought to myself.
"Hey let's just leave him. Who cares if he's late, we shouldn't be in trouble for him" I said as everyone nodded, we left the dorm and got in the car telling the driver to go.

'Wow it's so quiet without taehyung here. It's refreshing.'  I thought. Suddenly we stopped, I looked out the window and sighed. Traffic. Great.

Taes POV

I heard the door open and all the members walked in. Manager Sejin-hyung looked at them with angry eyes. "YOUR LATE!" He yelled as all the members looked down. "BE MORE EFFICIENT NEXT TIME. ACTUALLY THERE BETTER NOT BE A NEXT TIME! Do you understand? We dont have time to mess about if you see traffic like Taehyung did, try and look for a short cut!' He yelled with pure anger slightly huffing at the end. I saw the members nod whispering quiet 'sorries'. I saw manager sejinhyung was about to loose it again so I ran to him.

"Manager-nim! The traffic was super bad and hard to get out of. You can't just let it go this one time please?" I pleaded hoping he'd let them off. I was scared of the scolding I'd get from the others.

"Hmpf, fine I'll let it slide but only this once. Next time you won't be lucky" he said as he left the room to cool off. I felt the members shocked faces that I stood up for them but secret glares.

'They think it's my fault that they were late and scolded.. fantastic' I said in my head.

"This is your fault Taehyung, if you hurried up in the first place WE wouldn't have gotten scolded." Jimin scoffed.

*

"FOR GOD SAKE TAEHYUNG! HOW HARD IS IT TO MOVE ON BEAT?" Hoseok yelled.

"I-I'm sorry hyung" I said, head down.
We started again and I slipped and fell onto jimin whilst stepping on jungkooks toe.

"WHAT THE HELL TAE!' Jungkook yelled.

"GET OFF ME YOU DIRTY RAG! JEEZ YOU ALMOST CRUSHED ME WITH ALL YOUR FAT!" Jimin spat. I felt the tears well up in my eyes, I left the room texting manager I was leaving to go to the dorm early.