Four

It's been a week since the first punch and it's only gotten worse. They don't invite me to meals and don't even call me down for food, I haven't eaten anything proper and I barely get to leave my room anymore. At least tomorrow we are leaving for our summer package in Saipan!

I woke up this morning with a really bad headache and a fine layer of sweat spreading through my whole body.

'Maybe I should go see manager sejin and ask him to take me to the pharmacy' I think to myself.

So I get ready, and as I walk down I see them all sitting round the table like a family. Without me.

"Guys I'm just going see Manager Sejin Hyung." I spoke up. They didn't say anything or look at me.

'Maybe they didn't hear? They are laughing pretty loud...'

"Guys! I'm leaving.." I said once more. I sighed and just left, not caring if they noticed because when have they ever cared?

*

We went to the Pharmacy and got dome painkillers for my headache and Managernim cooked me some soup to help me feel a bit better.

As soon as I got to the dorm and opened the door I hear footsteps, I mentally sigh knowing what's going to happen.

"WHERE WERE YOU? YOU CANT JUST LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING US! MANGER-NIM WOULD SCOLD US FOR SURE!" Namjoon spat.

"B-but I did.." I said.

"SHUT IT! DONT YOU DO IT AGAIN DAMN IT!" Hoseok yelled from across the room.

"i-i was with manag-"

"Are you not listening to me?" Namjoon said

"I-Erm sorry?" I said confused.

"JUST LISTEN THE FIRST TIME YOU SELFI-'

Namjoons POV

"JUST SHUT UP! God, i've already got a headache to deal with, i am NOT dealing with YOU too!" I heard Taehyung yell. As he walked past he punched the wall, clearly in anger leaving a huge dint there.

I just stood there silent with my eyes wide open. I was shook. He stormed upstairs, and after I had time to process what just happened I went and sat down next to Hobi.

"What was that..." Jimin said looking at me, I'm guessing he saw what happened because his eyes were equally as large as mine a few seconds ago.

"I... have no idea" I said truthfully. I've never seen Taehyung do that before. It's definitely not like him.

Taes POV

As soon as I had hit that wall, I stepped back and ran to my room, locked the door and curled in a ball as the darkness was consuming me.

**

I woke up and looked at the time
'11 o'clock!? WE ARE LEAVING IN 30 MINS! SHIT' I mentally curse myself as I grab my pre-packed suitcase and just threw in that last little things I needed into my carry on. I changed my clothes and put on a hoodie and trousers and quickly went downstairs.

 I changed my clothes and put on a hoodie and trousers and quickly went downstairs