Long Night

That night when they all walked back to their rooms to get ready for bed, none of them said anything as they let the heavy air surround them.  Seoras kept holding Emmy in his arms, not letting her go. He even followed her into her room and helped her undress before they both took a bath together.  

Seoras scrubbed Emmy’s back before reaching around to wash her arms then her breast.  He lathered her body with soap then rinsed her off. He then washed her hair, giving her a massage before rinsing her hair.  Afterwards, he scooped her up and carried her to the bathtub.

He quickly washed himself before joining her.  He sat behind her as she leaned back into his chest.  Seoras laced his fingers with hers and let the quiet surround them as the hot bath relax them.  

For a long time they didn’t speak, but Emmy couldn’t stand the silence any longer.  There was a slight doubt within her that made her insecure. Would they leave her now, knowing how filthy her past was.  Would they throw her away? Would they leave her alone now? Would she have to face the scorn of the world by herself now?  

Just when she opened her mouth to ask him what he was thinking, Seoras broke their silence.

“I’m going to kill her.”  Seoras asked. His voice was quivered when he spoke, he was trying so hard not to show his anger in front of Emmy.  However the more he thought about it, the angrier he got.

He hugged her tightly to his chest and leaned next to her ear.  His voice was raspy as he spoke.

“I’m going to kill her, then kill everyone in her family.  I’m going to end their bloodline.”

Emmy’s head bowed forward, letting her hair fall in front of her face, her eyes closed tightly before she took a deep breath and told Seoras.   

“Her death is mine.”  

“Fine.  However her family’s lives, belong to me. Or else I won’t be able to face you knowing I did nothing to avenge you.”  Seoras said as he kissed her neck.

“That night that I met you.”  Emmy began to tell Seoras. “I thought I was going to die by your hands. Why didn’t you kill me?”

“That night, you were supposed to die.”  Seoras told her truthfully. “But the Souls of Amaratu chose you, so you survived. Do you hate me knowing my intentions towards you wasn’t honorable?”  

Emmy shook her head no.  

“At that time when you caught me.  There was a side of me that wanted to get away and another side of me that wanted to die.  With all the horrible things that I experienced at Cherry Blossom House, death was something that I already left in your hands.  I was ready to die. Ready to leave this cruel, ugly world.  I was tired of it.” Emmy explained.

Emmy snuggled inside of  Seoras embrace even more as she sighed heavily.

“I decided to leave my fate in your hands.  And it was the best decision I made. When I first came here, I thought you wanted to use me as the reason to chase the marriage seeking ladies away.  And to help you control your Mother when she visited. I did it because I thought I was your servant. It wasn’t until I realized about six months living here that you never said anything about being your servant. You never said anything about being your property. So one day I left the castle and went to the city.  I spent the whole day there and never once was I followed nor did you send anyone to find me. When I came back, you didn’t say anything and treated me as if nothing happened. The next day I went out of the city and the same thing happened.” Emmy confessed. “After that I told you I wanted to go fishing at Blue Iris Lake for a couple of days.  You just nodded your head and told me to be careful. During that trip I realized that with you, I’ll always have my freedom. No matter where I want to go, you’ll let me go. No matter what I want to do, you’ll let me do. No matter how unreasonable I may be sometimes, you’ll give in to me. That’s when I knew, I wanted to stay by your side forever. Who would have thought that I would fall so in love with you.  With Gengrick.”

“What about Dominic.”  Seoras asked as he kissed her neck again.  

“Every day that we spend together is another day for me to fall in love with him.”  Emmy admitted. “It’s just hard for me to let people get close to me because of what happened to me in the past.”  

“I know.”  Seoras said.  “We know. Dominic is a patient man.  He’s waiting for you when you’re ready.”  

Emmy sighed heavily and leaned her head back on his shoulder.  Her thoughts wandered about Dominic. He was like a puppy who wanted to be by her side at all times.  Every smile she gave him, every compliment, every advice, every action was endearing. He was like a loyal puppy who wanted attention and love.  The thought of him made her smile. Maybe she could open herself up more to Dominic. The past four months, he had slowly won over her trust and love.  Could she see herself spending the rest of her life with the three of them and her answer was yes.

“Let's all sleep in your bed tonight.”  Emmy said as she looked at Seoras. “Just sleep.”  

“If that is what you want.”  

Emmy nodded her head yes.  Seoras gave her a wide, brimming smile before leaning over her to kiss her.  His hot, soft lips touched hers and she felt as if her whole body caught on fire.  Their tongues intertwined and rubbed against each other, fighting for dominance. Emmy let Seoras win and his kiss consumed her.  When Seoras broke their kiss, Emmy found herself straddling Seoras.

Emmy’s face blushed pink with embarrassment, how did she even get to this position without realizing it?  Seoras kissed her lips quickly before they continued on with their actions in the tub.

After drying off, they both went to Seoras’s bedroom and laid down on the bed.  Not long afterwards Gengrick and Dominic entered the room.

Dominic stopped in the middle of the room when he saw Emmy.  His eyes feasted upon every inch of her naked body, burning her image in his mind.  From behind, Gengrick wrapped his arms around Dominic’s waist and pushed him forward.  They both walked closer towards Emmy and Seoras and stopped at the side of the bed.

“Tonight.  Lets just sleep.”  Emmy said as she patted the spot next to her.  “We have a lot of things to do tomorrow and need rest.”  

“Of course.”  Dominic said as he felt a bit of disappointment.  But he knew, he’ll take whatever Emmy gives him.

“You sleep next to me.”  Emmy ordered.

Dominic’s eyes lit up with excitement as he quickly hopped into bed and slept next to Emmy.  

“Humph.”  Gengrick pouted fictitiously.  “One look at Emmy and he forgets us Seoras.”  

Seoras smiled as he watch Gengrick crawl in after Dominic and cover the both of them in the same blanket.  

“Relax.”  Gengrick chastised Dominic.  “How can you sleep being this tense?  You’re not a blushing virgin to be so nervous!”  

Dominic wanted to argue, however his voice was caught in his throat.  Emmy’s scent intoxicated him. Her green eyes were soft and yielding. Her body looked soft and supple.  He wanted to hold her so much, however was afraid that she wasn’t ready for him to touch her yet. He was in a state of utter bliss and torture.  Bliss because he was so close to her. Torture, because he couldn’t touch her.

Dominic closed his eyes and took deep breaths to calm himself.  Suddenly he felt soft hands reach out and wrap themselves around his waist.  Her body touched his as she brought herself to hold him. Her head laid on his shoulder, her breast touched his arm and her body fell next to his.  

Dominic took deep breaths to control his wayward thoughts of claiming Emmy and let her sleep.  After a long while, Gengrick couldn’t help holding his laughter back any longer. He knew the pain Dominic as going through and found it hilarious.  

Dominic closed his eyes and tried to press down his lust as he laid stiff on the bed. He knew he was in for a long night.