f o u r t y - f o u r

Jordan:

"Wait" I chased after her. She ignored my calls and began to open the door. I slammed the door and shoved her against the car. "Don't mess me with okay?" I threatened.

"I've been going through a lot, I was arrested, interrogated, and my mother trying to pray my sexuality away" I spat. I was squeezing her shoulders, "Get off of me" she said trying to shove me off. I was stronger then her I kept my grip on her shoulders and shoved her against the car again.

"Where is Liv? I swear to god if you don't tell me where she is-"

"She's at my house" Gita confessed. I didn't break eye contact her. Why is Liv with her, I couldn't help myself, I was jealous. She was very attractive, I couldn't deny that. Liv was staying with another girl really made me insecure. Liv could have tried to see me.

Micheal came over, "Jordan lets hear her out," he said. I ignored him, "why didn't she tell me about you who are you?" I demand. "Tiger," Micheal said. I sighed deeply before releasing her. "Why should I believe anything you say... I want to speak to Liv" I said.

Gita glared at me, "I wanted to surprise her and bring her to you." Gita walked over to me, "I'm regretting coming down here" she told me. I don't know who this girl thinks she is I don't care if she's older than me I'll still kick her ass.

Micheal stood in front of her. "Can we start all over?" he told her. Gita stared at me before looking back at Micheal "No."

She opened the car door. "Please Liv's my friend too, I want to make sure she's okay." Gita went to face him. "Why should I even help you." Micheal walked over to her and whispered something in her ear.

Her eyes widen and her expression changed, she looked terrified. She looked Micheal in his eyes, I can feel the tension between them. "Fine get in the car," she said. Micheal smirked at me "let's go" he said putting an arm around me. He sat in the back with me. The whole ride I was wondering what he told her. What did he tell her to change her mind?

When we finally arrived there my heart was racing. Gita walked us to her house, "excuse the mess" she said before opening the door. When we entered her house I noticed the living room. The whole house was organized and clean. Where was the mess bitch.. where?

"Jordan?" I heard a familiar accent. Ravi came into the living room with a bowl in his hand.

"Ravi?"

"Micheal? what's up?" Ravi said giving Micheal a handshake. "I haven't seen you in a minute," he told him. I was smiling so hard it's been a while since we've all hung out. It's been a while since 'I've been happy.

"Jordan what are you doing here?" he asked me.

"I'm here to see Liv, I didn't know you live here?" He nodded, "I see you met my big sister." I rolled my eyes, "yeah where's Liv?" I asked impatiently. Footsteps were coming from upstairs. "Who's asking?" I heard Liv's voice.

I couldn't hide my excitement, there she was, in baggy pajamas. She had two corn rolls going down her hair.

"Liv?"

"Jordan"

I literally ran to her, I'm glad she's safe, we hugged each other. I was so excited I could kiss her but Ravi interrupted us, "yeah I was just explaining to Liv everything that happened before she lost her memory."

I smiled, "so you remember-"

"I remember everything, and I'm totally fine with just being friends," she said. My heart stopped, why would she want to be friends?

What is she talking about? I looked over at Ravi was talking to Micheal. What did Ravi tell her? "I'm glad everything's back to normal but we really need to talk about pressing charges on that son a bitch." Micheal spat.