Early Morning

Emmy woke up earlier than she planned to wake up.  The sky was still dark, however she knew the sun would rise soon.  What woke her was the hot and hard rods pressing themselves on her, in the front and in the back.  Emmy’s eyes looked at the man in front of her. Dominic’s features were relax as he slept.

In the quiet morning, she studied his facial features until the sky lit up in rays of pink, orange and red.  Emmy reached out to trace his eyebrows, his nose and lips before tracing his jaw. Her hand wandered down his muscled chest before circling his nipple then down his side.  Her fingers traced the V down his hips and to the hard tip of his manhood.

By then, his musky scent filled the air as the clouded white liquid seeped out the tip.  Emmy’s hand touched every curve and dip. Every vein and ridge, before holding him completely in her hand.

She watched Dominic’s face twitch and move with every caress.  She knew he was awake, but kept his eyes closed. She wanted to see how long he would play as if he was still asleep.  From base to tip, she slowly milked him, back and forth, slowly, torturing him. He breathing became controlled as he took deep breaths.  He swallowed his moan by biting the inside of his cheeks. He was afraid if he opened his eyes, it would all be a dream. He was afraid Emmy would stop if he did open his eyes, so he kept it closed.

From behind Dominic, he felt Gengrick’s naughty hand find his tight hole.  It was already covered in Gengricks own precum as his fingers rubbed his entrance in a circle.  

Dominic wanted to beat up Gengrick because he knew his cover will be blown if he made a sound.  Gengrick was just teasing him to test his limits. When Gengrick’ s fingers entered Dominic. Dominic’s mouth filled with a trace of blood as Gengrick’s finger worked its way into him from one finger to two.  His scissoring action caused Gengrick to swallow a mouthful of blood as he finally felt Gengrick’s finger’s pull out and the tip of Gengrick’s penis push forward.

Unable to hold back, the moment Gengrick penetrated Dominic, he screamed out in pleasure.  The scream was quickly covered by soft lips that licked his lips and playfully intertwined with his tongue.  His blood covered her lips and she drank in down. It made her more aggressive as she pumped him faster.

The moving mattress bounced with a second rhythm as Dominic broke his kiss with Emmy to see Seoras taking Emmy from behind as well.  Dominic’s hand reached out to touch her full breast. It was so big, his hand couldn’t cover it all the way. He massaged her breast, wishing he could suck on them, but instead when his eyes met her eyes, he couldn’t resist kissing her.  

The sounds of grunting and moaning along with the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the air.  Dominic came first with Emmy’s rubbing. Dominic immediately kissed Emmy before finding his target. Her nipple was stiff and it was calling out his name.  

The moment his lips touched her nipple, he felt a sense of calm over him as he sucked and sucked.  Emmy’s hands threaded his hair and pulled him closer to her breast. Seoras’s hand reached between her and Dominic and circled her small mound between the valley of her legs.  His quick actions made her body shiver in pleasure as she reached her climax. Her body shook as if a wave of lightning struck her.

“Gods!”  Emmy shouted.  

Soon after, Gengrick reached over to hold Emmy’s hips as he pounded into Dominic. Seoras reached out to hold Gengricks hand as he moved faster and harder as well.  In the end, Emmy came again, with Gengrick and Seoras.

Seoras leaned onto his back and Emmy leaned into him.  Dominic was still sucking Emmy’s nipple and followed her.  He let go of her swollen nipple long enough to switch to the other side and give it as much attention.

Dominic couldn’t help himself, he was hard again.  Suddenly he found his penis in Emmy’s hand again.

Dominic found himself pushed back as she straddled him and when his tip met her hot hole.  His hips thrust forward and embedded himself inside of her. Her warm walls tightened around him and he grunted.  His lips were unwilling to let go of her nipple as his hips came up and down from the bed. He held her breast as he feasted on them.  

Suddenly he felt a strong pair of legs straddle him.  He felt the large penis line with his and enter Emmy as well.  The feeling of two penises rubbing against each other within Emmy’s tight wall made him let go of his precious nipple and scream out in pleasure.

“Oh Gods, yes!”  

The rubbing of skin against skin was a new sensation for him.  His lips found Emmy’s nipple again and he began to lick and suck it again.  Her soft body lean into him as their movements went into a frenzy. Dominic cried out as his cum shot out of his body and into Emmy, filling her completely.  His face turned to the side and saw Seoras on top of Emmy as he kept on pumping into her, while his head was turned to the side as he sucked Gengrick off.

The feeling and sight of the four of them making love in the early hours of the morning was something he would never forget for the rest of his life.  It was something he would cherish, even after he died.