CHAPTER 35

JUNGKOOK'S POV

8:40 P.M

I was cuddling with y/n on the bed. I was stroking her hair while she had her eyes close. But I know she's still awake.

JUNGKOOK: Baby..

I mumbled.

Y/N: Mmhh?

I look down at her and sigh.

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry..

I whisper. She look up at me with a confused look. I caressing her cheeks and stare at her eyes.

Y/N: About what oppa? If it's about what happened before.. I told you I already forgive you.

JUNGKOOK: No..
I'm sorry for hurting you.. For hurting you physically... About what I did to you at the rooftop.. I'm sorry..

Y/N: No it's okay oppa... I understand that you were angry that time.. That's why you did that to me..

I shook my head. My eyes started to get teary as I remember what I had done to her before. I saw how scared she was. I saw how she look at me. She was looking at me in horror.

JUNGKOOK: No baby.... I'm such a clueless jerk... I shouldn't believe in rumors... Because of that I hurt you without knowing the truth... I hurt an innocent girl like you.. And you don't deserve it.... I shouldn't let my anger took over me.. I shouldn't just believe on them....... I should had just believe on you.. Maybe if I trust you that time... You wouldn't end up getting hurt by my hands..

I said feeling guilty. She was just listening to me all the time. I sigh. I gently grabbed her right arm. I stare at it... It was wrapped with bandage.

And I remember that I did this to her... Because I pushed her that time on the rooftop..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK:

JUNGKOOK: YOU HURT HER BECAUSE YOU WERE JEALOUS AND ANGRY WITH HER THAT I LOVE HER THAN YOU! LISTEN HERE YOU BITCH.. I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! YOU HEARD ME?!

She keeps crying while her bottom lip is bleeding and the side of her forehead.

JUNGKOOK: DONT YOU DARE HURT HER AGAIN! OR ELSE I WILL FCKING KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!

I said as I push her on the ground. I heard her scream in pain. I walk towards the exits door but before I walk out I turn to look at her.
I saw her touching her right hand while crying.

JUNGKOOK: I wish you will disappear. I wish you will die.. Don't you dare show your face to me again. I will hate you forever.... I don't want to see your face anymore.

I said before I walk away leaving her there in that painful state. But I don't care. She hurt noona. She hurt the girl I love.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My tears stream down as I felt my heart is pounding painfully on my chest. I'm angry at myself for hurting her. I hate myself so much. I feel my heart has been stab repeatedly seeing her suffering in pain. And I just made her condition worst because I hurt her before. I will never forgive myself if anything happens to her.

JUNGKOOK: It still hurt right?

I said gently while I rub her arm.

Y/N: No.... It does not hurt at all oppa.. You see.. I'm okay now..