22. Fucking Gemstone Fiesta

A/n hello my lovelies, sorry for the late update, (at least I think I'm late.) and as promised the next few chapters will be actiony. I also wanted to thank you all for over 1k views. It means a lot to know that you are enjoying TMIR.

Okay, I'll stop rambling now and here's your chapter!!

Enjoy!! Xx

Cassidy Clarke POV

"so as Grant stated previously, you will start tomorrow at 9am sharp at the museum, here's your ID." Archer says getting down to business after Grant ranted for 40 minutes straight.

He he that rhymed. Grant ranted... Ugh I'm so bored...

Stuff about this and that all the important shit I should have listened to but was distracted by Drew drawing circles with his thumb on my thigh.

Leon sat at the head of the long table and I sat opposite him and the other end. He kept giving me looks every once in a while and seemed to snap back into attention when I caught him staring.

"uhh... Okay... I do have some questions..." I draw out.

"such as?" Leon spoke for the first time, staring, and giving me his undivided attention.

"well, you're saying that I work until I have enough 'intel' -" I air quote.         "-how much is enough for you guys? -" I lean back in my chair and turned to the white board that had notes sprawled out on it.

Blend in

"-you are also saying that I blend in, to the workers right?-"

Do not draw attention to yourself

"-for me to not draw attention to myself, is going to be difficult because I'm going to be leading around people and talking about the museum. -"

Do what you're told by your employers and us.

"-that one was a bit stupid, it's already obvious, I need to get along so I can get in and get your layout plans.-"

Do not turn off your intercom

Do not ignore our orders

Follow through with orders

Collect intel

"these ones you've said eighteen times in the last half an hour, I think I know them now.-"

Report back to us four times a day through intercom or message.

"-and honestly, four times seems a little excessive... You're telling me to be the perfect employee, how are people going to react if I fuck off and begin talking to thin air? Or if I skip a tour and hide in the bathroom to message you guys? I'll be kicked out long before I even had a good chance to get the museum's layout memorised." I finish.

Drew pinches my thigh, causing me to hiss into my teeth. He gives me a look that screams 'don't fucking Sass him'

I was just asking some fucking questions!!!

I glare at him and he raises an eyebrow at me playfully at me.

Asshat.

"fair enough,  your work day is 9am to 6pm, and you have two breaks in that time, noon and 3pm, these will be your reporting times, we will ask you to note any security issues or changes, security systems etc along with employees who would be easy to intimidate, and employees who might be hiding secrets - as far as we know, Aspen and Kyle might have undercovers in the museum too." Leon states.

I furrow my brows. "uhh..another question then, if you're saying that The Kyle guy might have people inside, what are we suppose to do? I mean, they could have been there for days scoping the place out and then tomorrow are going to be stealing the - whatever thingy you guys are planning to steal, okay, I'm not being pushy, but I very much like being alive and all, so I suggest that you guys tell me what you're going to steal so I can keep an eye on any suspicious activity..." I clear my throat at the end.

Please don't be shitty at me...

"this is what we are going to steal."

My head shot up at Leon's voice.

He's actually going to tell me!?

He slid a photo down the table and it came to a stop in front of me, a gemstone incrusted gold Aztec necklace, with rubies, emeralds, and Sapphires worth 7.9 billion dollars stared back at me.

"holy fucking shit." I say as I pick up the photo

"uh huh" Ethan noted while Archer snickered.

"its like a fucking Gemstone Fiesta..." I state and Drew chuckles beside me.

Another chuckle sounded only this time it wasn't Drew. It was Leon.

Oh. My. God. I made tall, dark, brooding leader dude chuckle... I'm shook...

"okay, Drew, show Cassidy the gadgets she'll be using, and then all of you get some sleep, we have to leave by eight for you to get there on time." Leon states, stands and leaves.

"well, that was awkward." Archer breaks the silence in the room.

"tell me about it..." I mutter.

"common babe, afterwards we can get dinner and go to bed." Drew says as he pulled me up out of the chair.

"by the way, myself and the boys are going out tonight, so you have the place to yourselves, use it wisely you must." Archer says in a yoda voice.

A/n Ohh....well that was a lot of Sass. Anyways hoped you enjoyed the chapter, and sorry it's a bit on the short side, I'm probably going to skip the getting ready and everything for the next chapter and Cassidy will just start her job at the museum.

Yay!! Now we know what they are going to steal. It's a fucking Gemstone Fiesta!! Hahaha

And does Kyle have people on the inside?? Duh duh duh!! Will Cassidy be safe going undercover? Will Drew fuck her senseless again? Find out next time. Xx

Till next time my lovelies. X