| 17 | it will be fun

Daisy finds Skylar waiting for her at the lockers with a look of anger on her face. Daisy is afraid that the anger is towards her so she attempts to dodge Skylar and walk in the other direction however, Skylar catches on and makes her way towards Daisy stomping her feet harshly as she approaches her.

'Hey Sky!' Daisy says with a smile on, trying her best to act calm and collected. Skylar doesn't appreciate her attempt at clearing the tension so she crosses her arms over her chest making herself look even more terrifying then she did before. 'You little rat.' She starts ready to grab Daisy by the shoulders but Daisy is already bolting away down the hall and out the door.

'I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU TOLD JOSH I LIKE HIM!' She screams this loud enough for the whole school to hear but Skylar doesn't care, Josh already knew so if anyone else did it wouldn't have mattered to her.

Skylar is seen chasing Daisy and Daisy is aware that if her best friend gets ahold of her anytime soon she'll end up with multiple scratches and maybe even lose a few strands of her hair. So she made sure to run as fast as she could and to her surprise Timothée's car was pulling up to the driveway just in time. 'TIMMY OVER HERE!' She screams looking like a lunatic as she runs towards the car with her best friend chasing behind her.

Timothée searches his surroundings frantically until his eyes land on hers. Daisy is climbing into his car and slamming the door shut behind her. Skylar is seen close by and that makes Daisy panic even more. 'DRIVE AWAY FROM HERE NOW!' She orders and Timothée obeys as he presses harshly on the gas pedal taking the two of them as far away from the very angry Skylar as possible.

'What was that?' Timothée asks holding back a laugh. He looks back and finds Skylar coming to a halt in the middle of the parking lot flipping the both of them off with her middle finger high up in the air for anyone looking back to see. 'I told Skylar's crush that she likes him, by accident. I didn't mean it, I just blurted it out when he told me he wants to ask her to the winter formal.'

Timothée's eyebrows furrow in confusion. 'Your school has a winter formal?' He asks curiously and  daisy nods whilst rolling her eyes.

'Timmy that's not even the point, the point is that she is really mad at me and I don't know how to fix it.' She sighs as she try's to think of something. 'Should I tell Josh that I was lying and she actually thinks he's not attractive at all? Or.. or.. I don't know. What do I do?' She turns to Timothée asking him for advice however he chooses to change the subject yet again.

'Why haven't you asked me to the winter formal? I want to go. I mean, unless a guy in your class already asked you... then that's totally cool.' Daisy is speechless at Timothée's sudden outburst. Why would he want to take her to a school dance? It made no sense as Daisy tried to think it all through.

'Two guys already asked me but I told them both I didn't want to go. But if you really want to go I don't mind taking you.' She says this and she hopes he'll agree to take her. The real reason she had denied those two boys was because she wasn't interested in sharing an intimate dance with them at the winter formal when they meant nothing to her.

'Why'd you turn them down.' He asks. And yet again he keeps missing the point.

'Because I wasn't interested.' Daisy says to him simply. Daisy had feelings for Timothée. Therefore, she turned those boys down because she would have rather stayed at home that night and dwelled on the fact that Timothée will never feel the same way about her. But to her surprise he wanted to attend the winter formal. She had no clue if it was because he wanted to go with her, or because he'd never been to a dance before but nonetheless, she wanted to take him. It would be fun.

'Then I'll go. I feel like it will be fun. Will it be fun?' He now seems nervous and Daisy begins to giggle.

'Yes Timothée it will be fun.'

_______________
I've been getting a lot more comments than I usually do and I just want to say that you guys are the sweetest 💗 thank you for the feedback