22

Hoseok's POV

"Yah, stop grinning like that, you idiot," I smack Jimin's shoulder as I see him staring at my girlfriend rather, too intently - Lisa, dancing in the middle, oblivious about the fact that almost every eye of the trainees and back up dancers are following her every move.

Jimin hissed and looked at me incredulously.

"Really? You're going to be like that? What are you gonna do if she ended up being an idol, huh?" he exclaimed as he massages the part that I hit, Jin hyung laughing over Jimin's words.

We were on the side and resting as Lisa continuously watch over the dancers and teach the choreography for our next performance.

She was wearing a pair of black shorts and my loose black shirt which I didn't know is that beautiful or was it because she was the one wearing it?

"Well, that can't be helped. I mean, whoever sees her right now will think that she is," I mumbled, my chest suddenly tightening.

I wasn't the jealous type nor am I a boyfriend who'll get mad if I see her wearing something revealing. But then, seeing them look at her like that feels like something inside me is flickering, like a fire burning deep inside.

Am I afraid to lose her?

Probably.

Scratch that - I am.

Even to our fans, I always feel like I was the least on their favorite. I mean, I wasn't offended but sometimes, it hurts me too especially when I am on a v-live celebrating something but they end up telling me things like stopping the things that I usually do.

Someone told me to stop making sound effects once and I said okay because I thought it annoys them. But then it's not something I can easily stop.

There are times that they look for the other boys too.

I am just so glad there are some who make me feel that I am loved.

But Lisa, I don't think I will be okay losing her.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard her laughter, the joyous sound filling my ears making my insides melt in happiness.

"You like her that much?" I was startled when I heard Yoongi hyung's voice, his arms crossed over his chest and my eyes followed his line of sight - Jennie.

The dancers were on a break and as usual, the girls were chatting.

Lately, the girls tend to stay with each other rather than us, their boyfriends and it's fine as long I have her attention afterward - our me time.

It hasn't been a month and only the boys and her friends know. I haven't told about her to our managers but I will. It's not that we're hiding our relationship anyways. Dating bans have been lifted off our contracts a few years ago and in all honestly, it's not like we have dating bans at all. We never dated that much, busy schedules and complicated life.

I bite my lower lip when I heard her beautiful laughter once again. If this continues, my heart would go weak at any moment.

"Yeah, you like her that much," I was caught off-guard at what Yoongi hyung muttered. i totally forgot that he was asking me a question.

"Is it that obvious?" I scratch the back of my head as I continuously stared at her. It was as if I don't want her to leave my sight.

"Well yeah, I mean, everything about you is transparent and you look at her like she's some precious gem and all. If you keep on doing that, I'm going to get into trouble with Jennie," he chuckled and I pouted.

"I wasn't overdoing it," I whined and he just raised his eyebrow.

"You weren't but it was so obvious how you always look so worried whenever she's not beside you. You even get jealous of your members admiring her dancing. But the saddest thing is, you don't show her," he looked at me amused and I grimaced.

My eyes focused back on her and realized that she was already looking at our direction, her smile directed at me.

In all honesty, I'm still struggling is showing my affection towards her. Deep inside, I'm still scared that she'll change her mind and I'll lose her.

My fears, they are restricting me. And I feel like I'm starting to hit rock-bottom. I want to show her how I feel but whenever I try to, something inside me is pulling me back. I'm not sure if it was because I have been used to being that.

Lately, the boys tell me not to keep my pains to myself and they openly tell those on the interview. I'm afraid the fans would worry actually but I knew they were saying those things because they mean it.

"Isn't it enough that she knows what I feel about her?" I asked and Yoongi hyung looked at me worriedly.

He turned his body until he was facing me, his eyes catching the boys which I knew were silently listening on the side.

"You shouldn't be restricting yourself like that Hosoek-ah. Tell her how you feel. Show her. She may be patient with you but you gotta do it one way or another," he told me and  I was startled when I felt a pair of arms snaked around my waist, an all too familiar scent filling in my ears.

"Babe..." her voice rasp may be due to the dryness of her throat, I had to remind myself it wasn't good even though it sounded too sexy to my ears.

"Lisa..." my cheeks blushed when I realized how her face is now buried on my chest, the boys teasing us along the process.

My eyes scanned the room and realized how the trainees and backup dancers are looking at us in shock.

My body stiffened a little, surprised by her sudden action.

"Those dancers kept on asking for my number and wouldn't believe I'm taken so I thought about showing them who owns me," she pouted lifting her face so our eyes would lock with each other.

"What?" I exclaimed, what she just said slowly sinking in. Before I knew it, my arms automatically wrapping around her body securely pulling her even closer, but not before I saw a smirk showing on her face.

"I'd like to see them try," my voice getting stern in a minute. The next thing I knew was me kissing the top of her head and her scooting in a little more.

The expression on my face automatically changing.

Lisa, she's mine.

My eyes scanned the room and made sure everybody sees.

Nobody touches my girl.