Chapter 15

- narrator -

Jesy's eyes widened as her jaw dropped. It was Perrie's flower crown! The exact same one she wore when they went out.

"Impossible , it could be someone else's ," Jesy said softly.

"No , look!" Debbie protested as she flipped the flower crown so the back was showing. Written in pink sharpie was Jade's name with a heart beside it.

"Aww ," Jesy cooed as she took the crown , taking a better look at it. Debbie's mouth parted at her actions. "Jesy!" she exclaimed which startled Jesy.

"Oh! Sorry ," she quickly apologized , placing the crown on the table.

"I found this while I was driving to the supermarket near Zayn's hou-" Debbie cut herself off with her own gasp as she was struck by realization. Jesy , catching on to the message , stood up with a disbelief look on her face.

"You don't think .." she trailed off.

Debbie just nodded in response.

"We have to get to the bottom of this. Let's go to Zayn's!" she exclaimed , pulling Jesy to the door but was pulled back.

"No , we need a real plan," she said , earning a nod from Debbie.

- Jade -

" Fucking hate life ," I murmured as I observed myself in the mirror.

I look horrible. Hair all over the place. Dark bags under my eyes. I wonder why a girl like Perrie loves a girl like me.

I washed my face thoroughly and looked at myself again. I let out a loud long sigh. Until , something shiny caught my eye. Just sitting there , mocking me.

I picked up the blade , running it up and down my arms ever so lightly. I turned my head to make sure the door was locked. I placed the the blade firmly against my left wrist before pressing it down and sliding it across my skin as fast as lightning.

Seeing the blood rush out of my system made me smirk in satisfaction. It hurts but feel so good.

First for being ugly.

Second for being worthless , I slide it across my skin once again.

Another for losing the person I love that easily.

Who am I kidding? Just one cut for that? I fucking lost my girlfriend for fuck sake.

I make three more cuts before dropping the blade on the toilet floor , finally realizing that I'd been crying.

After a few minutes on the toilet floor , I stood up and placed my wrist under the tap. I switched it on and hissed as the water made contact with my bleeding skin.

"Fuck ," I hissed.

After everything's done , I went to bed , crying silently to myself with millions of thoughts in my mind.

I stopped cutting about 2 years ago when I met Jesy. She helped me A LOT. I didn't tell her at first but she saw the scars on my thighs and cried when she did. Yes , she cried. I started in the first few months I entered this school , because I was 'friends' with Camila , once she found out I was bi then bam the next day the whole school knows.

Words spread fast. Especially when the school's queen bee finds out first. I cut because I was so naive to think that someone would actually be my friend after they know I'm bisexual. I cut because of the words that people spat in my face. I cut because of the insults by Perrie , when she would hit me. It would hurt so much because I already had feelings for her then.