sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Once Taehyung entered the hospital room, he immediately made his way to Serenity's bedside. The girl was playing with a purple pony with rainbow hair while the girl nurse had a barbie in her hand. Taehyung smiled at the two girls but his smile widened as his sister got super excited, resulting in her getting off the hospital bed and wrapping her small fragile arms around Taehyung's neck and clinging to him like a baby koala.

She nuzzled her nose on his shoulder. "Taetae! I missed you.." She pouted as she looked at her older brother who was frowning now. "I know Ren but i'm here now, okay? I'll be here all day." Taehyung kissed Serenity's forehead. Meanwhile, Serenity's pout turned into a boxy smile just like Taehyung's. Taehyung then looked at the nurse and bowed his head a bit. "Thank you, I got it from here.." He spoke softly.

Once the nurse left, Taehyung moved onto the bed and set himself on the foot side of the bed. The male looked at his sister and smiled with a small 'awe' escaping his mouth. The girl was currently tapping away on her new IPad since she would be in the hospital a lot and was playing a song from Justin Bieber, to her, the male was her husband and it was cute, even though he was in his twenties and she was five but hey, he'll let his little sister dream. For this one time at least, because after she got out of the hospital he was surely becoming the protective sibling and boys were not going to come into the picture until she was at least done school. If not then he would become a murderer- wait no, too far Taehyung.

Taehyung let a sigh escape his lips as he listened to his little sister sing along. The blue toque around her head with the hospital gown on her. If Taehyung was being honest, he couldn't tell in a million years that Serenity was his baby sister. She got incredibly skinny in just a couple of weeks but he was sure it was just from the chemo, he hoped at least. Taehyung pursed his lips and found himself tearing up from the thought of his little baby sister fighting all by herself. Fighting the cancer with support of course. "You're a strong girl right?" Taehyung sniffled.

Serenity stopped what she was doing and looked at her older brother. She stayed in her spot for awhile before giggling and getting up to hug her big brother. "I'm very strong brother, I can do this!" She squished Taehyung's cheeks together before she wiped his tears away with her small hand. "No cry brother, i'm strong." She smiled. Taehyung tried to stop but he couldn't. So he smiled and nodded as he brought his sister into a hug. Serenity knew she had cancer, Neuroblastoma cancer to be exact.

Even though she was five, she was very smart but Taehyung and his family decided to not tell her she was on stage three. It's not impossible to be cured but there is a fifty percent chance she'll make it and Taehyung would rather have fifty percent than no percentage. It was still a chance. Most people ask why they didn't take her in sooner but, how could they know? She had no symptoms at all. Not even one. Maybe weakness in the legs like, once but other than that, she was a fine, healthy little girl loving the outdoors.

Though Taehyung didn't want to talk about any of that. Instead he cuddled up next to his sister who was holding her IPad close and watching one of her favorite shows which was a cartoon and now most people should know why Taehyung was so into cartoons. Even though they had a hell of an age difference, they had a bond like no other. Taehyung looked at his sister and smiled, kissing her forehead before removing himself and watching the cartoon on the IPad screen. A small chuckle erupting from them both as Serenity pointed. "They are funny!" She giggled.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim watched her two kids cuddle up. She doesn't know how she did it but since the whole thing happened, she stayed positive and strong. Even sometimes she broke down but she was alone when it happened. Mr. Kim was busy with work though and as much as it broke his heart that he couldn't spend time with his little girl, he had to pay the hospital bills along with the other bills. The whole Kim family have just been going through hell basically.

An hour or so later, Taehyung just finished eating a big ass meal. He really thought he was fine. Taehyung thought it finally passed but the moment he felt it coming back up, Taehyung got up and ran to the bathroom. Scaring his mother and sister. "Taehyung, honey, this is the second time today." She went to the bathroom but then went cradle her daughter who was worried. "Taehyung is okay Ren, he's just sick." She reassured the girl.

Taehyung just kept throwing up. The male gripped onto the toilet lid and groaned afterwards but would puke again. Eventually though, he finished and was cleaning himself up. Before his mom could say anything, he spoke. "I'm fine." He held his stomach and went to sit down. Taehyung took a few deep breaths before he closed his eyes. Now he was tired. How it always happened, puke and he would wanna sleep, great. "I-I'm just going t-to—" the rest of the words were mumbles as he fell asleep on the rocking chair.

Taehyung's mother looked at the male and frowned. This was not some normal flu bug was it? Because if she remembers correctly, she was the same when she was pregnant with Taehyung. Puking almost every meal and tired twenty four seven with mood swings constantly. Taehyung was having the same symptoms and Taehyung's mother, for once, actually thinks she really fucked up this time.