Your Driving Me Mad

This story is kind of like Jerome's.
But Pretend Jerome's was different.

You were a performer at Haly's Circus in Gotham as one of the acrobatics, you had a older sister named Bella. She was so much prettier and hotter then you. You were in your trailer, laying on your bed. You hear your sister walk in with her "boyfriend". He was super rich and good-looking, but you were sure she was using him for money. "Who's that?" said your sister's boyfriend. "Oh, that's just my annoying younger sister, Y/N. "Y/N, that's such a stupid name", he whispered in her ear, chuckling.
You silently sigh, but Bella hears you. "What the fuck are you sighing at?, stick your nose out of it you pointless little bitch." she said laughing, walking onto her bed with her boyfriend. You clench your fists in anger, ready to kill the next thing you see. "Grr" you said silently. You end up going over to the tools cupboard, finding a chainsaw. Your eyes begin to go red because you were so filled with Anger. You turn on the chainsaw and Bella turns around from the bed, screaming as you lift it above her and her boyfriend. You dismember their body parts, cleaned up the bedsheets, and stuffed the body parts into a garbage bag, throwing it into a shredder. You felt so much joy, and you loved it. You were officially an absolute psycho.

After a few days, the performers at the Circus start to worry about Bella. They couldn't find her so someone had put out a missing person's report to the GCPD. You got called down for an interogation meeting. You wait on one of the seats outside the room. "Jim Gordon will see you now, ma'm." the officer said. You walk in, with a straight face. "Have you seen your sister anywhere, Y/N?" Jim asked. You shook your head, with a low face. "Did she have any enemies?" he also asked. "I'm not sure", you say. "Alright, you may go now, Lee will show you out." Jim said smiling. As you walk out the GCPD, you have a smirk on your face.

The next day you go back for another meeting, seeing Jim Gordon waiting in the room. You walk in, and he says "Good Morning, Ma'm." You smile and say it back. "Your sister's body parts were found yesterday in Haly's Circus, in a shredder behind the Elephant pitch." You were such a fake liar "Oh my god! You say as covering your mouth, I- "We know, Y/N."
You look at him, wide-eyed. You sniffle, grinning. My sister was a pathetic-bitch, she didn't give a shit about me, you said. "Why did you kill her?" Jim asked. "I just told you, she didn't deserve to have the perfect life, I did." you say, laughing. "Because she never FUCKING CARED ABOUT ANYONE BUT HERSELF!" you say, slamming your fist down onto the desk. "Calm down, Y/N." Jim says. "We're sending you to Arkham Asylum, Y/N." Jim says, cuffing your hands behind your back. "I don't give a shit, I'll be out one day." you say as you smirk.

But soon enough, you wished you did...