I Let You Win!/Requested

Requested by Expathyl

Warnings: Cursing

———

Tony got tickets to a volleyball game. All the Avengers went of course. Tony was watching the game, not that interested in it.

He grew bored quickly. He wasn't into the sport as much as the other Avengers were.

He watched as Bucky and Steve cheered for their favorite player. His eyes landed on you. His eyes widen and he sat straighter.

Bucky and Steve cheered for you as you played. Tony wasn't afraid to admit you were good. You were fantastic!

Steve and Bucky cheered even louder when your team scored a point. Clint was smirking and pumped his fist into the air.

"Y/N I LOVE YOU!" Sam yelled dramatically. You seemed to hear him and sent him a wink. He almost fainted into Clint's arms.

Nat clapped loudly for you, She and Clint both yelled, "SLAY QUEEN." Numerous times. Loki may or may not have yelled out a couple times as well.

Once the game ended, your team won of course. Tony smirked at his crew.

"Hey guys." He said and everyone turned towards him.

"Wanna meet her?" He asked and they all nodded frantically. He lead them towards your area.

You saw them and sent them smiles. You were pretty excited to meet the Avengers. Steve let out a small shriek. Bucky and Sam were holding onto each other, surprisingly.

"Hey guys." You said waving at them. Tony winked at you and you rolled your eyes. Steve went to shake your hand, you of course accepted it.

"Hi, I'm Steve America. I mean Captain Rogers. I ME-,"

"It's ok Steve." You said and he nodded, blushing a bit. Bucky smiled at you and shook your hand next.

Sam bumped him out of the way and shook your hand.

"You're really pretty." He mumbled and you thanked him.

"I'm gonna get her number." Sam said whispering to Bucky. Bucky scoffed and pushed him out.

"Oh my god it's queen." Loki mumbled, Natasha nodded and kept her cool. The three of you engaged in a conversation.

Bucky and Sam got into a pushing battle as Clint tried to break them up. After a couple minutes, they left because of the two bickering loudly.

"No I AM!" They both yelled. Steve rolled his eyes at the two.

"Actually. I am." Tony said holding up your number written on a piece of paper. Everyone stared at him.

"How?" Sam asked in awe. Bucky clenched Sam's arm and stared at the piece of paper. Tony sent them all a look.

"Bitch please. I'm Tony Stark."

———
Time Skip
———

You and Tony have been dating for a couple weeks now. At first you were skeptical, he was a Playboy after all.

But he ended up being extremely kind (*cough* kinky *cough*) and sweet the whole time. He asked you out to a beautiful restaurant. He couldn't take his eyes off you the whole time.

You were currently working out with Tony in the training room. Tony was boxing with you in the ring. Tony went for a punch, which you dodged easily.

Steve walked in with, Clint, Bucky, Sam, Natasha, and Loki. Who were all watching in awe. They called others in to check it out.

You pinned Tony to the ground. He kept saying he let you win, which made you roll your eyes at him.

"You know I let you win!" He piped and you scoffed.

"That's complete bull shit." You said in response. He pouted like a child, in response you pecked his lips. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you.

"Woah!" Steve said in awe. Wade whistled in the background. Bucky and Sam stared at you.

You and Tony turned to see the growing audience. You smirked and separated from Tony's embrace.

Sam looked at you and smiled.

"Y/N, Can you maybe, teach us Volleyball?" He asked and you raised a brow.

"You think your up for it?" You asked and Clint smirked in response. You clasped your hands together smiling and lead them towards the court.

Tony installed a volleyball court ever since you moved in.

"First, you need to learn." You said. Everyone nodded eagerly.

———
Time Skip brought to you by Wade bouncing the Volleyball with his ass. Don't ask how.

It's Wade.
———

Everyone was soon familiar enough with the game. Everyone wore more comfortable clothes to play a game.

The women, which were, you, Natasha and Wanda, wore sport bras and shorts.

The men were shirtless with sweats. Although Wade was just in his boxers. And Loki wore a T-Shirt with sweats.

"You're going to wear a T-Shirt?" You asked Loki. He nodded and smirked.

"If I take off my shirt, my sexiness will stun you. Causing you to leave Stark for me." Loki replies making you chuckle with him. Tony rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Ok Team Captains?" You asked. Everyone pointed to you.

"And?"

"Tony!" Sam said smirking. You grinned at Tony, who looked a bit afraid. You sent him a reassuring look.

"Ok, you pick first." Tony said flirtatiously. You rolled your eyes and chose first.

"Nat." You said and Natasha high-fived you.

"Well, there's no point now." Bucky mumbled and Sam nodded in agreement. Tony scoffed and looked at his team members.

"Steve." He said and you cursed. Tony smirked at you teasingly.

"Bucky Barnes." You said sending him a shit-eating grin. He growled and pointed to Sam.

"You can have Sam." You said and Bucky couldn't help but laugh.

"HEY!"

You pointed to Wanda and she cheered. Tony looked at Bruce who sighed. Four people were left. Clint, Loki, Wade, And Vision.

"Wade." You said and he sped over to your side. Tony pointed to Clint who smirked and stuck his tongue out at your team.

"Loki." You said and the god pumped his fist into the air. Vision walked over to Tony's  team.

"Let the games begin." You said.

———

Tony has (many times) hit the ball over the net successfully. Steve, Him, and Sam were actually doing well. Bruce and Vision, not so much. Clint was distracted by most things so he wasn't paying attention much.

One time when Natasha hit the ball hard over the net. It went towards Clint and hit him in the face.

"Hey!" He yelled.

"GET OFF YOUR FUCKING PHONE THEN." Natasha yelled. You chuckled and Clint rolled his eyes.

Wade and Loki were actually getting you guys points. Your whole team was fantastic. Wanda bumped the ball, making it bounce towards Loki.

Loki bumped it towards Wade, who hit it hard. It smacked onto the Tony's side of the court. Your team cheered in celebration.

"We won!" You teased. Tony rolled his eyes and winked at you. You chuckle at him and he put his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You sarcastically added,

"Let me guess. You let me win?"