(23)

Quick little thing I'm ssooooooo sorry that I haven't updated, the day I wanted to update I was forced into a mental hospital. I'm still a complete fucking mess from being hospitalized for four days so yeah, onto the chapter.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that."

"Good, cause that was just a courtesy, you were gonna move hospitals whether you like it or not."  Izuku had a 'really' face on.

"Oh don't look at me like that. You  know I would do anything to keep you safe and sound." Izuku sighed and then the therapist walked out.

"By God, I was wondering when she would leave."

"Mr.Midorya, I need him to leave." A doctor who was standing in the doorway as the two talked.

"Why?"

"Because you are being moved into the psychiatric ward of the hospital for a few days. We will also be prescribing Zoloft, Abilify, and lexipro." (No Idea if I spelled that right.)

"Wait why, and why?!"

"No questions now come on and sit in the  wheelchair."

"I Wait no I'm not going."

"I'm sorry kid but you have to go, on doctors orders."

"Oh Okay, then I guess that I-"

"No, I'M NO LETTING YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME! NOT LIKE MY FATHER DID TO MY MOTHER!

"No Todoroki it's fine! I swear I won't leave you."

"NO BUT MY MOTHER SHE- SHe- she..." Todoroki then fell to the floor in tears. Izuku stood from his bed and walked over to Todoroki. 

" I won't leave you, It'll be a short bit, I swear I'll see you soon."

"Okay, I- I'll see you soon. I love you bye." Then Izuku stood from the floor and walked over to the wheelchair. He sat in it and then the doctor moved the wheelchair, and Izuku got a cold chill. He hated the feeling he got from being in the wheelchair. It made him feel sick, everyone looked at him as if he were sick.

"There he is."

"Here you go, Walk through those doors and the nurses will tell you what to do." Izuku stood from the chair and walked towards a set of doors. He walked through and saw a nurse motion him to a chair. He sat in the chair and the nurse gave him blue scrubs and told him to go to the restroom and change into it,

385 words I know its really short but I'm sooo sorry i haven't been able to update but this is the best I can do for now, If you want to know the whole story just contact me. That's all.

Updated every Thursday