Health Update

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a good day. So as you guys can tell, I've finally hit the point where I can't upload daily, Hell — I can't update for days, and I wanted to tell you why.

A lot of you know that I had a seizure a couple months back, and ever since then my already shitty health has been declining. I've been depressed and anxious a ton, not to mention completely blocked on all three of the stories I'm working on.

My goal is to finish this fanfiction and I will. But I'm nowhere near done and I don't want to rush it because I've worked so hard on this and I love it and I love that I've met all of you through my story.

Updates are going to be irregular. The best bet is to join our discord: https://discord.gg/pZ6usCt

to be in the loop on what's going on.

Now, onto the health aspect of this update. As I mentioned the seizure, I'm sure you're wondering what else has gone wrong. Well, on Saturday I nearly passed out and since then I've checked my blood pressure and pulse every day and on average it's like

Pulse: 125
BP: 150/99

Which is not good and they've been far higher, like today for instance. My BP was 149/111 which gave me a notice that if it didn't go down to go to the ER. It did go down but my pulse is 131 BPM so not good. I'm on meds now so maybe they'll help.

I've been terrified for a while now because I can't do anything to make my heart slow down. I feel helpless tbh. But oh well. Life goes on.

I hope you understand that I'm working hard to put up a new chapter, but would you guys rather long chapters or short? If short I'll have to make a new book sooner, so keep that in mind.

Anyways, you can follow me on my other social platforms if you wanna talk to me or whatever. I'm mainly active on IG.

IG: Makeupbytashaxo

Youtube: Makeupbytashaxo
TashaPlays1998

Twitch: twitch.tv/tashaplays1998

Tumblr: RkDaddy

Discord : https://discord.gg/pZ6usCt