Ω Chapter 3

† Serena's POV

I went through Cameran's toiletries, and grabbed his shampoo, and all his hair products. I grabbed the conditioner, and put the glue in there, also got his shampoo, and put in the red hair dye. I decided with a no for the lady shampoo.

"Serena hurry," Hayes said. I double check my area, and grabbed the unneeded stuff.

"Okay I'm sure Cameron doesn't want to take a shower now, so get me some powder or flower you know?" I smiled. He smirked, and I ran to my room that was given to me. Luckily my window was right in fornt of the back yard that the boys are in.

"Serena" Hayes walked in with a big bag of flower in his hands.

"Okay good thinking! I have good aim." I opened the flower, and set it at the window seal.

"He's going to be so pissed." Hayes laughed looking down at Hamiltoe, and Cameron.

"The more pissed the better." I smirked, and I made my aim. I counted to three in my head, and dropped the flower, a few landed on Nash, but most on Cameron. Hayes ducked down quickly, but I stayed standing, I waved once they looked up.

"Aw nice one!" Nash laughed. I shrugged, and waited for them to come back up.

"Serena!" Cameron's voice came. I laughed, and walked out.

"Yes?"

"Nice played, but so simple." he shook his head,

"I guess your right, you can just take a shower, I really need to plan more." I laughed looking down.

"Yes you do." he patted my head, and quickly pulled me into his arms giving me a hug. I pushed out of them and saw there was now flower on me. I gave him a fake smile. He's defiantly gonna get what he deserves here soon.

"You're so smart." Hayes said and gave me a high five.

"I know I'm pretty good."

"Serena still has it!" Hamiltoe came in laughing, "I'm not stuipd I know the old dye in shampoo trick."

"Not just dye." I winked, "pranking takes alot out of a person. I need a nap later Has, later Hamiltoe." I walked into my room.

"Hamitltoe?!" he asked confused.

"Yeah well I'm not to fond of Nash," I opened my door once more, "I rather eat then sleep." I headed down stairs.

"You're really like one of the guys." Hamiltoe laughed, and followed me.

"Not sure if I should take this a compliment or an insult."

"It can be taken as both." Has shrugged. I grabbed the old fork, and ate some more cake.

"The guys are going to love you." Hamiltoe nodded his head.

"The guys?" I asked confused.

"Yeah the guys at Magcon with us." Has said.

"Magcon?" I asked once more. What is it with these people? Can't they just explain everything?

"You know nothing," Hamiltoe shook his head.

I fugured I would since I spend a lot of time on Twitter, and Tumblr... I'm actully kinda sad I didn't know about them.

"Vine is kinda like youtube... I did hear about it." I said.

"Yes, but six seconds." Hayes answered.