||1.||

⚠️ Edited Note: This is the first story I published here and it was written when I was 16. So you have been notified that this book and the first book of this series, "Unwanted Forced Wife" are soap dramas like in frank words. If you are not a fan of those Pakistani and Indian soap dramas then this book is not for you.

Please don't say later I didn't warn you.😶‍🌫️

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

•||Ch1: No to marry||•

||Arash POV||

I was sitting in a restaurant for a meeting. I hated to wait for someone like this and I didn't care if my clients would have a lose or not because I was going to cancel this deal. I was a punctual person who never got late for anything.

My PA was tensed and looked scared. He knew what was going to happen if that client would not come in next five minutes. I leaned back and tapped on the table with the fork.

"Sir, don't ca--," "Shut the hell up!" I said him in my cold voice which made me look more scared. I sighed and got up with a smirk. My PA also stood and looked kinda, not kinda, way more scared than before. "Tell them I don't do deal with those who are not punctual," I said and made my way out of the private area of this restaurant which was just for my use.

"But I don't love you. I never love you. Look at yourself you don't have a single penny to spend on yourself. Besides, I was after your money not after your looks. Have you ever seen your face in the mirror. No girl, even an uneducated girl will say yes to marry you. Don't know from where your types of people come," I heard a girl voice from the ladies washroom when I passed on the way.

I clenched my fists and cursed at the female specie. They just knew how to ruin the life of every men. They were all low class girls who had no dignity for themselves. I caught a little glimpse of her on the way and went in the parking lot. Driver was standing there but before he opened the door for me, I snatched keys from his hands and jumped in the driving seat.

I increased the speed of my car and went to my house. I lived all alone here. I didn't like if anyone disturbed me. I just had one chef and five maids for the house. This house isolated me sometimes. You could easily see that this house was lifeless.

I entered in the living hall and was surprised to see my parents. "My kid is finally here," Mom said happily once she saw me. She came to me and hugged me. I simply wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back. I nodded looking at dad.

"What do you both want?" I asked straightly because I knew they never came to me until they wanted something from me. I opened the button of dress coat and loosen my tie before sitting on the couch in front of them. "Way to welcome your parents," Mom said with a sad face.

Dad sighed and answered simply, "Get marry." I stood up quickly and looked in his eyes deadly. "Never," I said in anger and clenched my fists. Dad knew about my anger issues so he was not surprised by my reaction. Both of my parents were used to this.

Dad leaned back and looked relax. "You have to," Dad said staring straight at me. "Dear, can you please check what chef is cooking?" Dad asked mom softly. Mom nodded and disappeared out of the living hall. Dad stood up and said, "Follow me."

We both went in my office which was in my house. Dad sat on the chair and leaned back. I leaned on the desk and half sat on it. I picked the small crystal ball and started playing with it. "As I say you have to marry. It's not a normal wedding more like a business deal," Dad informed me.

I stopped playing with the ball and looked at him in amusement. Dad was looking at me and tried to see any kind of reaction. "What if my answer is still no?" I asked with a smirk. "It will be your benefit if you marry the girl which I choose. Her family business is quite well and on the compete with us. If they both company shake their hands then your company will become number 1 in Pakistan and also all across the world."

I looked at him and nodded my head. "I don't think I need to shake someone else hand for the rank of my company," I said with a straight face. "It is for your good, son. And the girl is so innocent. She will not do anything wrong with you," Dad said.

It made my blood boiled. I banged my right fist on the desk and threw the ball on the wall. "They were also innocent but what happened in the end? Huh? Have you forgotten about that?" I yelled in anger. I breathed heavily and gritted my teeth. Dad sighed and stood up from the couch. "Are you planning to live alone your whole life?" Dad asked.

I stared at him blankly and still breathed heavily. "Just because of few people don't torture yourself," Dad said and patting my shoulder before going out of the room. I closed my eyes and exhaled loudly.

I saw an envelope on the couch where dad was sitting. I picked that envelope and opened it. I saw a picture of a girl. Anyone could tell that the girl was pure innocent and beautiful. They were also beautiful and innocent like her. Don't forget that. My brain said.

She was looking familiar but shrugged it off. I stared at the picture of that innocent beauty. I shook my head and gripped her picture tightly. Behind every innocence and beauty hid an evil face. I mumbled to myself.

I got out of my office, down to the dinning hall where dad and mom was sitting. I sat with them and maid started filling my plate. "What is your answer?" Dad asked coolly and folded his both hands under his chin. "Still no," I said and started eating.

"I am so unlucky because I will never gonna see my son becoming a groom. What kind of a mother I am?" Here came the drama and emotionally blackmail drama. Mom started crying and sobbing. Dad hugged her and rubbed her arm.

"Why is my son not marrying? Ya Allah! I just wish one thing and ask one thing from You to see my son settle down. It is my only and last wish, Ya Allah!" I sighed in frustration on my mom dramatic behavior and said through my gritted teeth, "Still answer is no!"

Mom pushed dad away and wiped her tears quickly. Dad was looking at me in amuse and mom started pouting like a ten year old girl. I was never going to marry anyone in my life.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hey!

How are you all?

I updated the first chapter just for the readers who were waiting. Now your wait end and the story start.

I hope you all enjoyed it and liked it.

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

*sending my virtual hugs and flying kisses to everyone*

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz!