❤THIS LOVE - 111❤

Stay with me.

-31st August-

-31st August-

Here we go.. from the preparation to the perfection. The Pearl tower was looking elegant and the glow ever so lovely. 

"Sohyun-ah, do you know? Eric Bennett took a flat here and we're there neighbours." Taehyung said in excitedly while I was stunned. He took the flat opposite to his favourite artist.

"Really?"

"Yeah.. I will see him often but not you."

"What? Why I won't.. I want see him too." I was shocked.

Why he can see him often but not me?

"Just no. You can't."

Taehyung's phone was ringing, I was still confused about just no.

"Taeh--"

"Sohyun-ah please." He said while ending the call. I wonder, why he didn't pick the call?

"Please, what?"

"Just kidding baby but.." He got closer enough to my side "..at one condition." I felt his breath on my ears as he whispers. "I'll be watching you."

"Mommy, where is min min..?" Hansung tugged in my sleeves while I glared at Taehyung who backed away with a smirk. 

"You're mean--"

"Mommy.. min min."

"Um.. min min is with your chim uncle, over there." I said as I pointed Jimin who was holding Ki min in his arms near the glass window.

Hansung ran towards Jimin crashing to Jungkook who was just arrived. 

"Aish, this kid.."

"Kook-ah!"

"Fine. I won't." Jungkook crouched down to Hansung. "Listen kid--"

"Hansung.."

"Yeah.. Yeah little Hansung." Jungkook ruffled little boy's hairs.

"Mommy.." Hansung whined. 

NO ONE'S POV:

"Pick up the call V.." He was desperately waiting to talk while V didn't picked any of his calls.