Green Eyes and Accidents

I pressed my face against the glass window of the car as I stared at the gigantic building, "Wow." I gasped in awe.

Dad chuckled beside me, "Welcome to CyberLife (y/n). This is where you were created you know."

My head whipped back to gaze at him, eyes wide in amazement, "It's so cool!" I beamed.

Dad laughed at ruffled my hair, "Yes, it is quite impressive."

A man was waiting at the entrance for us as we exited the car. He wore an expensive looking suit and was missing most of his hair, "Ah Mr. Kamski, right on time." The man shook dad's hand as they exchanged greetings.

Dad placed his hand on my back, pushing me forward slightly, "This is my daughter (y/n). (Y/n), this is Mr. Maxwell, the CEO of CyberLife."

I gave the man a big smile and waved, "Hi Mr. Maxwell, it's nice to meet you!"

Mr. Maxwell glances down at me, his smile seemed much more forced this time, "Ah yes, welcome back YK200." He then quickly turned back to dad, seemingly ignoring my existence.

I frowned at the sensation I felt in my chest and ran a quick scan, seeing nothing wrong and ignoring it. I looked up at dad to see he didn't look very happy anymore. I wonder why?

Dad held my hand as we walked through the large building, answering any questions I had along the way while Mr. Maxwell walked ahead of us. There were lots of humans walking around, they give me strange looks but I thought nothing of it.

We stopped when we came to the end of a hallway. The door opened to reveal a large white room filled with several platforms. Each of the platforms had a different type of deactivated android standing on it, their model number on the right breast of their uniform.

Mr. Maxwell gestured around the room, pointing in certain directions as he talked, "Here are all the models we currently have in circulation. The ones over there are not yet released to the public and the ones over there are the prototypes. Pick whichever you see fit."

Dad let go of my hand and waved his hand forward, "Go ahead (y/n), pick anyone you like." He smiled down at me softly. I smiled widely in return before skipping off to look at around.

As I scanned over a model that looked very similar to the triplets but was called an ST200, I heard Mr. Maxwell's gruff voice speak to dad, "You're going to allow your Android to pick out which one it likes?" I felt that odd sensation again but my scanners detected no issues.

Why was Mr. Maxwell talking about me like that? Had I done something wrong?

"That is my daughter you are talking about, James. I suggest you watch your mouth." Dad snarled and shot a glare towards the man. Mr. Maxwell simply rolled his eyes and continued to watch me with a bored expression.

I looked around a bit more before coming to a stop in from of one of the male prototypes. He was tall with tanned skin and a buzz cut. His facial expression was stern but what really caught my attention was his green eyes. Unlike the other deactivated androids around him, his eyes seemed to have a warmth to them.

So pretty, I thought to myself.

I pointed to him and looked towards the two men watching me, "This one dad."

Mr. Maxwell scoffed, "An RK200? It's a Deviant Hunter prototype that never made it into circulation."

Dad ignored Mr. Maxwell and came to stand next to me, glancing over the android with a quizzical look, "He's special dad, look at his eyes!"

He did as I said, his eyes widening slightly. "You're right," he mumbled, rubbing his chin, "He looks so alive. So human." He turned to me with a grin, "You've got a good eye, honey." I beamed up at him happily, "Maxwell, we'll be taking this one thank you."

Mr. Maxwell let out a sigh, running a hand over his face, "Very well. It will be delivered to your door by the end of the day. Don't say I didn't warn you." He mumbled the last part to himself.

Dad ignored him, opting to grab my hand instead, "Common kiddo, let's go home and get ready for our guest." I nodded happily, gripping his hand tighter and following him back to the car.

As Mr. Maxwell had promised, he was delivered to the house a few hours later. He now laid on the same table I had first been activated on. Synthetic skin turned off and dresses in a simple pair of dark jeans and a shirt with a Cyberlife vest over it. It was much simpler than the outfits the others had been wearing. I liked this once much more.

I sat beside dad for a few hours, asking questions every once and awhile and him teaching me about coding and building androids before I got bored, deciding to look for one of the triplets to play with.

I found Chloe outside talking to one of the WB200 who tended to the gardens around the Villa.

Once she noticed my presence, she created me with a big smile, bending down to my height to ask me what I wanted. I smiled and asked her if she would play tag with me. She smirked at me before whispering 'run'.

I took off in a fit of giggles while Chloe gave me a five second head start. We chased each other around the yard giggling amongst ourselves for ten minutes before it happened.

It was Chloe's turn to chase me and she was gaining on me fast. I turned my head to look back at her and then everything happened in slow motion. I felt the world slip from underneath me as I tripped. I heard Chloe gasp as my face collided with one of the decorative rocks that littered the gardens.

Upon impact I heard a sickening crack of plastic and static.

Good thing androids can't feel pain.

I pushed myself off the ground and turned to face Chloe who now gripped me by the shoulders tightly, a horrified expression on her face. "(Y/n) are you alright?!?"

I gave her a funny look, about to ask her what she was so shook up about before I realized I couldn't see anything to the right of me and felt a liquid run down my cheek. I brought a hand to my face then moved to see the bright blue liquid that now covered my fingers.

Uh oh.