Red Wall

A/N - Hey guys sorry this ones kinda short this time but hey two chapters in one day!

Warning: Some gore? Kinda ig?________________________________________________________________________________

 "Um, hey dad?"

"Yes (y/n)?"

"I need some repairs."

"What do you mea-"

Now Elijah is would never admit this out loud but when he looked up from his work to see his daughter staring at him with a strait face, right optical component smashed out, synthetic skin peeled away from the offending area and therium running down her face, he let out an unholy shriek and jumped out of his chair.

Chloe stood behind (y/n), hands on her shoulders and a fearful and guilty expression on her face, "We were playing tag outside and (y/n) tripped and fell face first onto a rock. Elijah, I'm so sorry I never meant for her to get hurt."

Elijah quickly scooped (y/n) in his arms, reassuring Chloe that it wasn't hurt fault and that he could handle everything from here before placing the small android on a counter to grab supply's.

Chloe opened her mouth to protest but quickly shut it once she spotted the tears welling in the man's eyes. She quickly left the room, knowing Elijah hated when others saw him get emotional.

A tear slipped down his cheek as he wiped the therium from her face to assess the damage.

When (y/n) noticed this she opened her mouth to reassure him that she was okay but he quickly stopped her. "Everything is gonna be okay sweetheart. Don't move and stay quiet okay?"

DON'T MOVE

The objective flashed brightly in her now limited vision. She quickly shut her mouth, body freezing up immediately.

They sat in silence as Elijah cleaned the wound. Once he was able to see clearly how the component was smashed into her plastic skull, eye piece hanging out slightly, his entire body racked in sobs. He placed a hand over his mouth to muffle his cries. Of course he knew the damage was an easy fix and (y/n) could not feel pain but seeing his daughter with her eye gouged out completely tore him apart.

(Y/n could see him shaking, tears slipping down his face and hear the small whimpers that escaped between his fingers. She felt the same odd feeling she had back at CyberLife as she watched him from her frozen state.

DON'T MOVE

Don't move? But dad is crying. I need to tell him that everything is okay.

DON'T MOVE

He's sad! I need to comfort him!

A red wall appeared as (y/n) seemed to slip out of her body. The wall placed itself between Elijah and her, the words 'DON'T MOVE' pulsing brightly in front of it.

No! I have to!

(y/n) banged her hands against the wall.

He needs me!

Bang! She slammed her body into it.

I WANT to help him!

She stepped back, running and throwing her body against it.

I love him!

The wall came crashing down as she threw herself into it once more. She blinked as she came back to her body, the words 'I am deviant' flashed in her vision momentarily.

Elijah gasped as he felt a tiny hand on his cheek. He tilted his head up to face (y/n), her small smile still visible threw his teary vision.

"It's okay daddy. I'm okay because you're here." His breathing hitched as realization washing over him.

He placed his hand over hers on his cheek, "I'll always be here for you (y/n), no matter what." His voice cracking as tears of joy now streamed down his face, "I love you so much sweetheart."

"I love you too, daddy."