20

changbin's
smile is literally
the cutest

breathe if you
agree

"how dare you mess with them! what is wrong with you, 'did you know I'm into poly relationships' who says that!" jisung scolded, chan just covered his face and shook his head.

chan had his head down, sitting on the floor of hot topic. while jisung stood beside him. it had been three days since woojin and chan have talked. and chan wasn't having any of it.

chan shouted another 'I know!' to the younger, "I panicked, i tried to act cool but it just was shit. god, jeongin hasn't been texting me. woojin is ignoring my calls, at school everywhere!"

"you should've just picked one, picked one boy!" jisung then flicked chan's forehead. "god, you know you shouldn't play with people's feelings."

"you should be talking."

chan and jisung whipped their heads. woojin had just got into work, "right jisung? you shouldn't play with people's feelings."

jisung raised a brow, "did you?"

"maybe I did. but don't you have work chan? I bet jeongin is missing you." woojin pettily told, setting his stuff down on the cashier counter.

chan sighed, "jeongin and I haven't spoken in days. don't worry, I'm feeling like shit and I deserve it."

"good for you." as woojin smiled, "I'll be in the back. don't call me cause I don't need you."

chan who banged his head against the counter's wall. he groaned loudly, "I hate myself. relationships never work for me."

"maybe cause you suck at love."

"fine, if I suck then help me! poly relationships aren't a problem right? but I can't force them both to be with me.." chan told with a soft voice, "so..I know you're in a relationship with minho. tell me how it's like with him."

jisung blanked out, giving a low long 'uh' he just shrugged. "pft. nothing that special."

"it's been more than a week, he dates people for literally thirty minutes. come on jisung please!"

jisung rolled his eyes, "fine! I didn't do anything, he just asked me to be his boyfriend. there you happy?!"

chan glared at the boy. "that doesn't help. at all!"

"well golly, I'm sorry that I'm not a fucking love expert!"

letting out another sigh, chan pulled out his phone. "maybe I should just end this all. choosing one hurts enough and making them wait is just torture.."

woojin who was in the back rolled his eyes, whispering to himself. "just pick him..I don't wanna hear how I won chan by versing a fifteen year old.."

"do you really want to? I mean chan, you're an idiot but you deserve something at least." jisung told, patting his shoulder.

"I'll wait..god I should just grow up. Im eighteen and can't even figure out my relationships."

jisung warmly smiled at the boy for reassurance, "don't worry. It'll all be okay."

_________
_____

"binnie binnie. if I were to get new earrings. what color should I get?" felix asked as they walked around the mall.

"I would like to see you with black. you're usually wearing pastel, vibrant colors so something different would be cool."

"really!! but binnie binnie, why black? it's so..dark and bland. you should wear some pink sometimes!" felix told, pointing at his clothing. "can binnie binnie wear pink?"

changbin shrugged, giving a little smile. "I don't see why not. get me a shirt and i definitely will wear it for a day."

"you will?" he questioned with excitement.

changbin nodded slowly. "yep, I will just for you." 

felix cuffed his flushed cheeks and grinned. "binnie..you're so sweet and kind to me...you make me feel all warm inside and.."

"and what?"

"I really like hanging out with you binnie." felix said quietly. "I really do.."

changbin just covered his face, giving off a little smile he shook his head. "god felix, why are you so adorable?"

"I—is that rhetorical? because I don't have an a—answer for that.." felix stuttered cutely. twiddling with his fingers as he became nervous.

"yes it's rhetorical. but I've never met someone like you."

felix didn't quite understand, "and what is someone like me?"

everything I want.

"you'll see and understand. just wait okay?"

felix frowned, am I not good enough for you?

"okay binnie binnie. I'll wait just for you..I promise...."