t w e l v e

Dahyun frowned as she knocked on Chaeyoung's door for the third time, wondering why her friend wasn't opening it nor answering her phone. It wasn't like Chaeyoung to not respond, and Dahyun knew she was inside. It was her day off from work. And she was sure she hadn't done anything to upset the girl.

Oh wait. She did.

But it was for Chaeyoung's own good. Dahyun knew there was something bad about Mina, and that photo helped prove it. The most probable explanation was that Mina was a murderer and liked keeping pictures of her victims.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Let me in! Please?"

"Go. Away."

"But don't you want to hear about Mina? And how she's a murderer?"

There was a beat of silence before Dahyun heard the door unlock. Chaeyoung glared at her friend as the door opened, but she stood in the way as to not let the older in.

"I don't care about your ridiculous stories, Dahyun. Mina has never done anything to you, yet you try to give her a bad image. What is wrong with you?"

For a moment, Dahyun was stunned. Never has she seen Chaeyoung even remotely mad, never even this mad. The most Chaeyoung's been was annoyed. But mad? Never.

But Dahyun has always had a bad feeling about Mina. And she doesn't want Chaeyoung to get hurt. So even if the smaller is mad at her for the rest of her life, it's better than getting hurt by Mina.

"You saw the photo. Who keeps a picture of a tombstone in their bedroom? Hanging on a mirror?" Dahyun questioned, persistent.

Chaeyoung shrugged. "Maybe they're a relative of hers, I don't know. You shouldn't have even been in her house, let alone her room."

"Chaeyoung—"

"I don't care about what you have to say, Dahyun! Just leave Mina and I alone! Okay?"

Before Dahyun could say anything else, the door was slammed in her face. She frowned at it, feeling sadness in the pit of her stomach. It was almost certain that the two were no longer best friends because of the situation. Because of Mina. But, she couldn't just accept defeat, especially since Chaeyoung's life could be in danger.

Dahyun turned away and walked off Chaeyoung's property, pulling out her phone. She scrolled through her contacts before tapping the name she was looking for.

"Sana unnie, hi! I was wondering if you had time to meet up for coffee or something?"

"Mm yeah. I'll be free in about ten minutes. My place?"

"Perfect! I'll see you there!"

I will discover Mina's secret...

Idk what this is, but heyyyy!

I lowkey lost inspiration to write Twice stories. They were my ult, but not anymore, sadly 😭

Don't worry, I still love them and I'm still keeping up with them😪

And God Jihyo is my ultimate bias🤧