File: You're Secretly a Pirate

Hey, everyone! Here's another chapter! This one is dedicated to the_fucks_idont_give, so I hope you enjoy this!

Please leave your recommendations for me here or message me!

Je t'aime!

--Yuki :D

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm not doing it," Fury whispered as he crossed his arms, glaring at any agent that looked at him twice. "I'm your boss, you can't make me do anything."

"Yes, I can," Percy's voice sounded from the com in the director's ear. "I'm a demigod."

The man sighed, resisting the temptation to roll his eyes, "I wish that didn't make as much since as it does. Why do I have to do this?"

"Because you're secretly a pirate- don't deny this- and you lost our last game of poker. But don't worry, Nicholas!" The son of Poseidon's voice was far too cheery for the director. "Steve's with you in this as your fellow loser. Just think of this as a mission specifically for you and the American flag, alright? I was going to have Rogers do your part but I think it'd funnier this way. Now, act normal. You'll know the signal when it comes from the com."

Fury could hear the click that signalled that the demigod was not speaking at the moment and cursed silently. Why did he have to agree to play a game of poker with him? The nineteen year-old had amazing luck for someone so reckless and impulsive. He sighed and walked into the training room where he could see his junior agents sparring with each other. He was not going to enjoy this.

There was a small ringing noise in his ear and he tensed because he knew that it was the signal. Fury took a deep breath and bellowed, "ARE YOU READY, KIDS?"

Steve could be seen on the other side of the room looking miserable as he responded, "AYE AYE, CAPTAIN!"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"AYE AYE, CAPTAIN!"

"OOOOHHH!"

Both the director of SHIELD and Captain America left quickly, Steve avoiding eye contact and Fury glaring at anyone who so much as giggled.

Maria Hill blinked as she clutched the Stark Pad in her arms, "What... Was that?"

"Don't worry about it."

Thanks to being a trained SHIELD agent, Hill managed to hide just how uncomfortable she was when she realized that Percy had been standing next to her since she walked inside the room.

"Percy and I are leaving the tower for a bit," Clint announced as everyone sat at the commons floor dining room.

"We're doing what now?" The demigod rubbed his eyes, resisting the urge to smirk when he saw Steve's red face of embarrassment. The Captain's performance was spectacular and, the best part was that he couldn't even tell a soul that Nick Fury was alive. The only people in the Avengers that knew that the director was alive was himself, Tony, and Steve. Fury and Percy had worked endless hours with Team A and Team H to fabricate enough evidence to convince Natasha and enough of the World Council that Nicholas Joseph Fury was truly dead.

"We're going out for a bit," The archer repeated. "And, no, I'm not telling you where." He tried pulling on his best friend's arm but the demigod was immovable as he thought about what the SHIELD agent just said.

Percy was silent for a moment, twisting his wrist lightly, before nodding, "Okay, sure. We leaving now?"

"Yeah, come on," Clint let go and walked off, practically smiling from ear to ear. He looked like an excited kid because Christmas was drawing near- or something like that.

"Bye, guys!" The son of Poseidon waved cheerfully before following Clint into the elevator. "So... Where're we going?"

"I told you, I'm not telling you where," The archer grinned as the doors to the elevator opened to the garage. The two went to Clint's truck, the vehicle easily distinguishable between two of Tony's Lamborghinis. "Just get in the car already."

"This sounds very much like a kidnapping," Percy said but climbed into the car anyway.

"Hey, where's Percy?" Tony asked as he walked into the dining room, almost practically making a beeline for the coffee machine. He had to wait patiently though because his science bro was standing in the way and, for once, he was going to be the respectable person and wait his turn.

He'll give him five minutes. And then he'd attack.

"Clint took him," Natasha answered as she calmly sipped her tea.

"Oh, good," The Stark smiled. "I was hoping he did."

Steve blinked in surprise, "Uh... Why?"

"'Cause I was the one that told him to take him. They're on their own little road trip, Cap. Don't worry your little patriotic head about it."

"When's he coming back?" Bruce wondered, preparing another cup of tea for himself and a cup of coffee for his fellow genius.

"I don't know," Tony shrugged, picking up the cup the scientist had left on the counter for him. "Sometime next week? It all depends on how he feels."

"Next week?" Thor raised his eyebrows, "Where is Friend Barton taking Friend Percy?"

The billionaire winked, "It's a secret only Clint, Percy, and I are privy to know, sorry."

Steve frowned, "This place must be pretty cool then."

"Yeah," Tony said wistfully. "It really is."

--

"Dude..." Percy looked out of the window, eyebrows pinched together, as they drove down a dirt path, "Where the Hades are we?"

Clint sighed, "You know, it's really sad that you don't recognize this road, you know, given the strawberries and everything."

Green eyes widened as the demigod breathed out, "No... Clint, no, we're not really..."

"Welcome back to Camp Halfblood, Percy Jackson," The archer said as he parked the car at the top of the hill. "It's been a while."

Percy got out of the car taking everything in. His eyes went from the strawberries to the tree close to his hands to the big building he could see in the distance, "You... You took me... You took me home?"

"Well," The archer shrugged. "It has been a while, yeah? They miss you."

"Yeah, I... I miss them, too..."