INTRODUCTION

"I want to hold you just once before you dissappear.
The crystal flies high wherever it goes. Hey, there
is nothing else that I want - I just want to feel a
little bit more. Can I touch your heart?
I want to reach you, but you keep slipping through
my fingers. Maybe I will touch it someday. "

- Crystal Snow, BTS

-

"She doesn't want to lose a moment,
and he doesn't want to lose himself."

-

Hello! Thank you for clicking on this book. I'm so excited to share this book, it's so much fun to work on and I think you guys will enjoy the new style and genre I am trying out.

If you like romance, awkward Joonie moments, and a bit of crime investigation, then keep reading!

WARNING: this book contains themes of mild violence as it does involve crime and investigation. If brief mentions of blood and violent occurrences disturb you, please take caution when reading!

Disclaimer: I am not in any way associated with BTS or BigHit Entertainment. This book is a work of fiction and is not intended to display actual occurrences in the lives of Kim Namjoon or BTS.

This is another AU book, so in this universe, neither Namjoon or other BTS members are idols. Just so we're clear!

One more note: I'd like to dedicate this book to MochiNovi, my best friend and great supporter. She's Namjoon biased, so, this one's for you Nova!

Take care! Thank you for your support.