Chapter Two: Magic?

Edited: Damn this chapter sucked I'm so sry you had to read this. And the A/N is a lie. Not essential, I was bored. Sort of fixing it.

A/N: The first chapter was a bit long and most likely the rest of the chapters will be that long(I'm lazy though so don't expect much ) but I will try to make them as long as possible without stretching the story too much but who knows I rarely listen to my own words soooo yeah. Also, don't hate for what happens here trust me I don't like this either but it is essential to the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Harry Potter characters{sadly:( }but the storyline is all mine with influences of other Drarry fanfic I've read. Enjoy!!!

Third POV

CRASH!!!

The door of the shack thundered down and left a big, hefty shadow in its place. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon ran down the stairs and, seeing the door, grabbed the sleepy Dudley from the couch and pulled him into the corner opposite Harry.

The burly figure walked in and surveyed the room. His face, almost completely hidden by his unruly mane of hair and thick beard, entered the haunting light of the fire. His small, dark eyes surveyed the room and landed on the Dursley's.

" Wer's 'Arry?" He asked slowly. As he said this Harry, who was curled into a tight ball in an attempt to hide from the giant, realized that the man hadn't seen Harry yet. Petunia slowly rose a trembling finger in the opposite corner. The figure turned and, seeing Harry, walked towards the small boy. The giant's boots thundered against the floor.

"'Arry?" Harry flinched at the voice but didn't look at him. "Look 'ere. I didn't come all this way for yeh ter not look at me." Harry slowly looked up at emerald eyes met the intense glare of beady black ones. "'Ere we go. Now, 'ere's yer letter. Best to open it now."

Harry frowned. "Letter? Letter for what?" Harry heard Vernon and Petunia suck in a sharp breath and wondered briefly if they knew.

"Fer 'Ogwarts, of course. 'Urry up now, haven't got all day."

Harry's frown only deepened. "What's Hogwarts?" He mumbled as he moved to open the letter.

"You don't know what 'Ogwarts is?"

Harry paused and looked at the tall man. He shook his head. "No, I'm sorry sir."

The man spun around and looked at the Dursley's. "He know any thin'? 'Bout any thin'?" Vernon and Petunia shook their heads firmly with an odd look on their faces. The man sighed heavily. "Go upstairs, the bloody lot of you!"

Harry watched as the Dursleys ran up the small set of stairs and onto the second landing. He was temporarily relieved before he realized that he was now alone with this stranger. The said stranger sat heavily down of the rickety couch and gestured for Harry to come closer. Harry slowly stood and walked towards the fireplace, choosing to sit right at the edge of it.

" So," the man promptly. " 'Arry there are a few things you need to know. One is that you're a wizard. You can do magic an' all that. Two is that your parents were murdered by an extremely powerful dark wizard who's name I will not speak so don' ask and third 'Arry, you are to attend a wizarding school called Hogwarts. I am to take you to the wizarding bank called Gringotts to collect money and to buy your school supplies. We leave at seven- thirty sharp tomorrow mornin'. Got it?"

Harry was still in shock about what the man had told but seeing the man's stern and an expectant look he quickly nodded his head and mumbled a quiet 'yes sir'. Harry awkwardly stayed on his forced spot in front of the couch not really knowing what to do until the man raised a bushy eyebrow and pointed into Harry's original corner. Harry, taking the hint, got up and practically ran to the corner and curled himself into a tight ball spending at least an hour thinking about all the information he had received and when he eventually fell asleep his last coherent thought that flashed through his mind was