·0·

changbin was heartbroken at the sight of his bestfriend holding hands and kissing eachother's cheek with the smart boy of class a.

he didnt even know hyunjin had found his soulmate. he never mentioned getting his tattoo already.

if he had, maybe changbin wouldn't have started to like hyunjin. he wouldn't have fallen for the boy.

but there he was, in one of the stalls of the boy's bathrooms, silently letting his tears flow down his cheeks, avoiding anyone at any cost.

he had to forget about hyunjin. he needed to. hyunjin was happy. that was all he wanted. 

hello yall im back with another book. im kind of excited for this one. this time, its a soulmate au.

so let me explain it. after the age of 16, when you meet your soulmate, both of you will get a matching tattoo anywhere on your body during the night. and even if you try to fight the bond because you might hate the person, the bond will still bring you together because its your destiny.

if youre younger than 16 and your soulmate is older, then only your soulmate will get the tatoo.

i hope this makes sense! please look forward to my book!

ships 💜
changlix
minsung
seungjin
and a polyamorous relationship: jeongin + chan + woojin

kpop playlist

1. day6 - dance dance

2. exo - love me right

3. stray kids - awkward silence

4. loona (heejin) - vivid

5. shinee - view

6. astro - breathless

7. loona - stylish

8. red velvet -  really bad boy

9. got7 - lulluby

10. twice - dance the night away

11. blackpink - forever young

12. ace - dessert

13. sf9 - mamma mia

14. astro - hide and seek

15. loona (chuu) - heart attack