Author's Note: Releases/ Patreon

Hello guys~!

So I've been working like crazy and has been able to finally get a crack on working Patreon. ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶I̶N̶D̶ ̶H̶U̶R̶T̶S̶!̶ I appreciate your patience with me and for continually reading and supporting me and my novel. I just wanted to update you on somethings~

On August 31, 2018, the updates will be changed to daily once again but it will remain with only one chapter per day. (sorry~) Patreon and Wattpad will update at 12 PM CDT. (Patreon will be more consistent on releasing at 12 PM CDT because they will be scheduled and will be automatically released at the time. Unlike Wattpad I have to manually do it. QAQ)

Patreon will be available for those who want to support me and my work.

More information on Patreon:

Patreon User: is YuiYui

Link: https://www.patreon.com/Yuiyui (I will also add this to my profile on 08/31/2018.)

I want to clarify that the start of Patreon will only be for the start of Arc 7! Arc 6 will not be on there. On August 31st, 2018, Arc 7 will be released ahead of time on Patreon. THERE IS NOTHING ON THE SITE YET! THIS IS FOR 8/31/2018.

~ Tiers (This is the price for now.... I don't ask for much and I didn't want to charge per post... I think it's reasonable right? For the price of coffee~):

Eggling at $3/ month for one chapter ahead of what is available on Wattpad.

Fledgling at $8/ month for three chapters ahead of what is available on Wattpad. Bonus~ One Extra Chapter Every 4 days.

I am planning to add more works onto Patreon, but for now CS will be the only work uploaded onto the site.

I am thankful to have such wonderful readers and I feel blessed. Thank you guys! I will see you tomorrow~

~ Yui