Chapter 7: "Lasagna"

You sat down on the leather couch thinking of how your idea once again was a flop.

"I just need to stop trying to outsmart them..." You grumbled to yourself.

It was obvious both of the brothers were very clever and powerful, you really shouldn't try to outwit them if you want any chance of survival.

"SANS!" Papyrus' screech interrupted your thoughts.

"comin' boss." Sans replied as he climbed the stairs.

You looked over and watched Papyrus pull Sans into his room and slam the door.

You stood up and walked to the bottom of the staircase trying to listen in to their conversation.

"UNDYNE WAS ABSOLUTELY LIVID." Papyrus could be heard.

"i see ya have a few cracks in your bones." Sans replied.

"THEY'LL HEAL SOON ENOUGH."

"don't they hurt though?" Sans asked.

"YES, BUT I'M USED TO IT BY NOW. I CANNOT SHOW ANY WEAKNESS."

"you should bandage those up." Sans told his brother.

"SANS, DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Papyrus growled.

"right, sorry boss." Sans sighed.

"so, what're ya gonna do 'bout the human?" You heard Sans ask.

"HMMMMMM..." Papyrus thought for a few seconds.

"she's very sneaky, i think we should keep an eye socket on her." Sans remarked.

"YOU'RE RIGHT SANS! SHE WILL HAVE TO BE WATCHED VERY CLOSELY..." Papyrus agreed.

All you did was go into Papyrus' room without permission... He didn't even tell you not to snoop through their house. Then again, that was probably common sense.

You heard the door begin to open so you ran back to the couch and sat down.

Sans walked out and shut the door.

"a'ight doll, you're stayin' here for a while." Sans spoke as made his way down the stairs.

Honestly, that wasn't a punishment or anything in your mind. It was so much warmer in here than in that toolshed.

"Where am I sleeping?" You asked.

"probably the couch or somethin'." Sans replied as he walked to the front door.

"Where are you going?" You asked him.

"grillby's," Sans replied as he stopped at the door and turned to face you.

"Can I come?" You asked him.

Sans chuckled and rolled his bright red iris.

"you do realize you're pretty much on lockdown, right?" He asked with a smirk.

"Right," You sighed.

"see ya sweetheart," Sans chuckled as he walked outside into the snow.

About thirty minutes of you staring at the blank TV screen had passed when Papyrus burst out of his room.

Your gaze landed on him as he made his way down the stairs.

To your surprise he was wearing more casual clothes now. His outfit consisted of a black turtleneck sweater, black skinny jeans, his red scarf and heavy black boots.

This outfit reminded you of something a biker from aboveground would wear. You could actually imagine him driving on a motorcycle with Sans in a sidecar which was quite hilarious.