2: Endless

It was four o'clock in the morning and Namjoon, who was anxious, couldn't sleep at all. Even though tomorrow was today he still had plenty of time to sleep. There was six hours left. Namjoon slid out of Hobi's grasp on his waist but was caught. "Namjoonie~" Hobi mumbled still being half asleep.
"Uh yeah?"
"Where are you going?"
"To get water."
"It's four in the morning Joon."
"I know that is why I need it."
Namjoon then got away from Hobi quickly and went to the kitchen quietly. Trying not to wake Yoongi, he rummaged through the shopping bag as soft as he could be, and found a plastic cup. He then drank five cups of water. This made him feel way calmer. He felt relaxed as if his body was liquid, free to move around anywhere. Then he stopped when he needed to go to the bathroom. He decided to get ready anyways.
----
Everyone was up and dressed one hour before they had to leave. Even Yoongi, which surprised the others was up, looking like he came back from the wild. He didn't even do his hair and ended up sleeping while standing
"Guys! Where is my-" Worried Jungkook looking for his pencil bumped into sleeping Yoongi who didn't even wake up. He almost fell like a domino but luckily, he was caught by Namjoon. Jungkook was in relief that Yoongi didn't get hurt and that he saw his pencil on the table. "Be more careful Jungkook. He might have hurt himself." Namjoon reminded Jungkook.
"Heh, says the one who always breaks stuff." Jungkook chuckled and so did others. Namjoon looked embarrassed then laughed it off too still holding on to sleeping Yoongi. Yoongi takes his time to lift his eyes and sees a face smiling at him with dimples. He then looks at the state he is in and sees how he is literally on his toes while Namjoon is supporting him.
"Did I sleep?"
Everyone laughs and nods their heads because of how dumbfounded Yoongi was at the moment. Yoongi helped himself up and brushed himself
"Well, shall we go?" Yoongi sounded very sophisticated and he arched his back with his hands on his hips, legs together. Hobi chuckled. "We have thirty minutes Yoongi." Yoongi was just too confused and stood there in confusion. Meanwhile, Jin made pancakes with soft whipped cream on top and a sweet glossy layer of syrup with tender bacon on the side for everyone. Yoongi swallowed his food to go do his hair in the bathroom since he had it messed up. After everyone was done their breakfast, and Yoongi was done his hair, they went into the bus and were really pumped for some reason. Besides Namjoon. Jungkook saw how white he was and how nervous he seemed. Jungkook never saw his leader in this state. Jungkook went over to Namjoon and hugged his side. Namjoon instantly felt calmer and under control. "Thanks man.." Namjoon said.
"No Namjoon, thank you for being our awesome leader. I don't know how your always so calm. I want to be like you someday." Jungkook spoke the truth. Namjoon never knew how important he is to all of them. He always thought he was barely appreciated, but he never actually asked if they appreciate them, which they did.
"We will be cheering!" Hobi yelled.
"Thanks Hobi, that will make me feel less nervous."
They arrived at the studio and went inside. A clear chandelier was hanging from a black sealing, seven chairs glowing due to the light source. It was just a black room with chairs. Until they saw their logo on the wall. They sat down and waited for the interviewer. He finally came and each stood up to greet him.
"Nice to meet all seven of you!" The interviewer exclaimed.
"Yeah you too."
Everything was nice and smooth, Namjoon might have seemed nervous but he pulled it off really well. Jungkook was staring at him the whole time admiring his leader. Man he is so pretty, why can't I be as cool as our leader? "Uh Jungkook?" Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and realized he was being asked a question.
"Uh..what?"
"How is it like being the youngest?"
He panicked. He was lost in his beautiful leader that he didn't know what to say. On the outside he seemed fine but he really was screaming loudly in his head. He looked at Namjoon who mouthed 'breath'. Jungkook inhaled and exhaled and said something random.
"It..hard."
Namjoon smiled and turned back around facing the interviewer who seemed to be chuckling.
"Ahaha yeah! It's hard being the youngest. I was too."
"You..me..same!" Jungkook smiled with his usual bunny smile.
"Yeah man! We are the same. Well, it was a fantastic time chatting with you guys. I hope you have a great time! Subscribe and comment down below who you want to see next! This was BTS everyone. Bye!" The male interviewer stated pointing his fingers down while looking at the camera.
All seven of them waved goodbye and Jin did his usual flying kiss. A weight was definitely lifted of Namjoon's shoulder.  He felt relieved that one out of five are done. At least he can go home and experience Jin's master cooking. When they went back in the bus, everyone was proud and Namjoon was happy.
"You lied Namjoon. You were so layed back like it was nothing." Yoongi pouted because he looked so lost and tired but he was just shy.
"Well I just thought of you guys so I was ok." Namjoon looked at everyone with thank-you-so-much-for-your-support eyes.
"Ahh I am so moved!" Jimin said hugging himself while cringing.
"I noticed Jungkook was frequently staring at Namjoon." Taehyung said. He was basically observing everyone secretly during the whole imterview and found out some interesting things. Hobi picked his nose, Jin was counting, that is why he was always looking down and the one that scared him most was Jungkook's staring. Every time Taehyung got a glimpse of him staring he never blinked. Never. So he decided not observe him anymore. His eyes had a certain look which gave a vibe of  killing.
When Jungkook realized he was caught he hung his head. Namjoon looked at him like he was hurt. "You ok Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.
Jungkook rose his head. "I was staring because he looked so cool." Jungkook confessed which made Namjoon smile.
Jungkook loves everyone but went it comes to Namjoon, his love for him is endless. Just like these interviews.