23

Rose

Walking back into my bedroom, I feel tense, unsure. Luca's eyes are on me as I walk back over to the bed. "Everything ok?" He asks, moving a strand of hair behind my ear as I kneel down beside him.

"They've left to get McDonald's, it's best if you go." I look up, his eyes shining down at me.

"Why do I need to leave then? Who was it?" He asks.

"Dan, Lee and your friend Nick." I scoff, still confused that my brothers hanging out with him.

"What did he say to you Rose?" Luca's eyes widen in panic, I frown at him. Why does it matter what he said to me? What could work Luca up so quickly? Maybe Nick isn't as loyal as Luca thinks.

"He knew you were in my bedroom, that we had sex," I raise my eyebrow at him, his face blank but I watch his Adams apple move as he swallows hard. "How did he know it was you?" I ask him, trying to figure it out myself. I cross my arms, feeling uneasy with everything.

"I may have told him I like you, it's nothing to worry about." He answers me, I nod my head, trying to understand. I won't think too much about it, I crawl away from him and off the bed heading towards my bathroom.

"Want to join?" I ask him, he smiles up at me quickly pulling his clothes off. Walking towards me I pull my T-shirt over my head just as he reaches my shorts and tugs them off quickly. My naked body pressed up against him, his soft lips tracing over my jawline.

"Don't tempt me Rose." He breathes into my ear, feeling his cock hardening against my waist pushing himself further against me.

"Don't work yourself up too much, we have all night for that." I wink at him before pushing him out of my way, into the bathroom. Stepping into the shower I turn the power on, waiting for the water to warm up. I watch him, his muscular body trembling as he takes in my naked body. Water soaking every inch of me, he steps in and taking hold of my waist and pinning me against the tiled wall.

"What are you thinking?" Pressing his chest against mine, I lean up demanding my lips against his. The water pounding down on both of us as we kiss passionately, my core aching at his gentle touch. I want him all over again, I couldn't ever get bored of this.

"Should I feel bad? About my feelings for you?" I look up into his glistening eyes, water trickling down his sharp face. Stroking my cheek gently, shaking his head smiling at me.

"No baby, I don't feel bad, so neither should you." His lips press against my forehead as I wrap my arms around his waist hugging him tight. Maybe I shouldn't, he might understand that we are serious about each other? Is Luca serious about me? Am I ready to be serious with anyone again? Probably not. But I want him so much.

Once Luca left, I grab my fluffy throw from my bed, slipping on my favourite hoodie and walking into the living room, ready for a night of Netflix. I have a tube of pringles on my lap, my favourite horror film on. Of course, that is just wishful thinking; within twenty minutes of the film playing Chloe and Darcy enter the living room.
"Are you going to tell us what happened earlier?" Chloe steps in front of the TV, crossing her arms. She's obviously not impressed with me.

"What do you mean?" I pause the film looking back at her, trying to keep a straight face. What is her problem? I just don't get it, she's never acted like this way around me before.

"You totally had sex with Luca!" Darcy jumps next to me on the sofa reaching for my pringles, I roll my eyes trying to ignore her wiggling eyebrows.

"Rose!" Chloe raises her voice again, taking a deep breath I look back at this evil friend of mine.