Chapter 2: Annoying All Might

"Can you please repeat the question?", All Might requested. I chuckled before I became serious again, "It's just that, I've always wondered how many steroids that it takes to be as strong as you, it could really help me to be as strong as you when I become a hero", I explained. All Might had a deadpan expression, "My quirk gives me my muscles, I don't do drugs kid." I shook my head in disapproval, "No, I'm pretty sure it's steroids, there's no way a quirk could make you look like the world's greatest bodybuilder." All Might gave me a blank stare and put away the bottle that contained the slime monster, "Well, I'm just going to leave, so... see you later kid", he told me as he leaped away. I was kind of disappointed that I couldn't get an answer out of him, but I decided to be mature and leave it alone... if you haven't already figured out that I wasn't going to leave it alone and I definitely wasn't going to be mature then you're an idiot, plain and simple. Before All Might left, I clung onto his left leg and yelled in excitement from soaring across the sky. Once All Might noticed I was on his leg, he went bug eyed, "What the hell is wrong with you kid?!", he yelled. "If my therapist can't figure out what my problem is, then I sure as hell know that you can't figure it out either!", I yelled since the wind made it hard to talk. Once we landed onto a rooftop of a building All Might glared at me, "Kid, could you please leave me alone, you're so annoying!

             The serious expression on my face returned, "I'm sorry All Might, but I have a serious question for you, please answer me." All Might rolled his eyes, "Fine, but for real this time, what's your question?", he asked a little annoyed. "All my life I wanted to do something amazing with my Regeneration quirk, I wanted to be beneficial to society, I wanted to help others, and to this day I still want to do all these things. I can only think of one job where I am able do all these things, so All Might, I want to know that with my quirk... with my quirk can I become a good stripper?!" All Might's face become red in anger, he glared at me angrily, and clenched his fist. He opened his mouth to say something, but he was cut off by a cloud of steam that formed around him. "Wow, I actually annoyed someone to the point where they exploded, I've always wanted this to happen, but I never wanted it to happen to All Might. I don't know whether I should feel sad or amazed." Once the steam subsided it revealed a shrimpy looking All Might who had looked shocked, "Wow, you're steroids really don't last long do they?", I asked curiously. All Might glared at me, "Look what you made me do, you made me go over my quirks limit for the day!", he yelled. 

               "Wait, so this is how you actually look like, why is that?", I asked while being serious for the first time in my entire life. All Might lifted his shirt up, revealing that his stomach had been punctured, "Wow, that must have been one huge dog that bit you", I joked. "Do you ever take things seriously, do you seriously have no filter?!", All Might asked. Before I could think of a witty retort I noticed something, "Hey All Might, where's the bottle that you used to capture the slime monster?" "Don't change the subject, I-, wait what?", he asked as he tried looking for the bottle, only to notice that he didn't have it in his pocket. Suddenly, we heard an explosion and noticed a huge smoke cloud over where the explosion came from. "Soooo.... what are the chances that the explosion wasn't caused by the slime monster?" All Might glared at me before he speedily ran down the stairs of the building. "So, I'm guessing that the chances are low, aren't they?", I asked myself before I went down the stairs. Since I annoyed All Might a lot, I decided to not go after him and just head home. After walking a few blocks I noticed a group of people gathered around an alleyway, when I got closer to check it out I saw that a group of heroes were there, and they were trying to fight the slime monster.

                  "Holy mother of plot convenience, I found him!", I said loudly causing people to look at me in confusion. I was going to stay still and watch before I noticed that the slime monster had captured someone, and it didn't take long for me to realize that the person who had been captured by the slime monster was none other than Kacchan. "Kacchan, you little bitch!", I yelled as I ran towards him and the slime monster. To be honest, I don't know why I was running over to save Kacchan, it's not that I don't care about my friend, it's just that my legs had moved on their own, and it honestly confused me. Once I ran up to the slime monster and tried to claw Kacchan free, Kacchan stared at me with shock, "Deku?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I grinned at my captured friend, "I'm trying to save your ass since all the heroes here are being lazy as hell." Kacchan had a deadpan expression on his face, "And, how's that working out for you?" "Oh, it's going horribly, I'm just waiting for some plot convenience to come along and save our asses", I admitted. Suddenly, All Might in his buff form appeared right in front of me, "Wow, the plot convenience is strong with me today!", I yelled. All Might grabbed Kacchan, pulled him out of the slime monster, grabbed me, and got ready to punch the monster. "I won't let you hurt these kids, DETROIT SMASH!!!", he yelled as he punched the monster with all his might, causing it to die.

                    After Kacchan got interviewed by reporters and I flipped off the heroes who didn't help Kacchan, we started walking home and started having a conversation about my encounter with All Might (minus the part of him having a shrimp form). "...so I asked him if I could become a good stripper, and he almost blew a gasket", I finished explaining what I had told All Might. Kacchan laughed hard at what I told him, "Oh my god, you're the greatest person who has ever lived!", he told me as he tried to catch his breath. "I know I am, but it's good to hear it from someone else." Kacchan playfully punched me before he turned to a different direction, "Well, I need to walk this way so that I could get home, see you later Deku", he waved as he left. "Later Kacchan", I told him as he slowly became more and more out of sight. Once Kacchan was completely out of sight All Might in his steroids form appeared right in front of me, "All Might, what are you doing here, I thought you were being interviewed by reporters?" Before All Might could answer he turned back into his shrimp form, "Okay kid, no jokes, I'm being 100% serious about this. Why did you run in to try and save that kid?" I thought about it for a second, but I really couldn't think of an answer, "I'm sorry, but I really can't think of an answer, aside from my legs moving on their own", I told him honestly. All Might looked at me skeptically, "Really, that's your reason? This isn't some type of joke?" I nodded my head with a serious look on my face, "This is the second time I have ever been serious in my entire life, it feels good, but I'd rather go back to my jokes", I admitted. 

                       All Might smiled at me, it was the first time he's smiled since he saved me, "All heroes have origin stories, and all the greatest heroes have one thing in common. At the first sign of there being trouble, they run towards the danger to help without even thinking, it was as if their legs moved on their own." All Might went up to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "I don't think any kid around your age who wanted to be a hero would have done that, but you did, and you surprised me. I misjudged you, I thought you didn't take anything seriously, but I was wrong, you have a heart of a hero." I stared at him with wide eyes as he continued, "Young man, you'll make a fine hero. I have one thing to ask you, would you like to be my successor?" I thought about it before I smiled and gave him my answer, "Sure, it would be an honor. However, you do know that it's illegal to give kids drugs, so you're going to have to be discreet when you give me your steroids." All Might got down on his knees, looked at the sky, and started yelling, "WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?! DAMN IT!!!"

And that's the story of how I became the discount Shazam's successor. The story doesn't end here though, next time I'm going to continue my story and talk about how I tried to flirt with the first girl I saw at the U.A. Entrance Exam. Stick around if you want to see what I say.

And that's it for chapter two of "That One Guy With The Green Hair", I hope you enjoyed. Next chapter is called, "Revenge List." Until next time, later! ✌️