Relationship Problems?

Hello to my beautiful readers! I'm very happy you are still reading. I sincerely hope that you enjoy this story.

Okay, cut the crap. Ahem. Hi, brilliantly minded person sitting behind the screen! Obviously you have taken time, precious time, to read this. So I will thank you with... ANOTHER CHAPTER! Wow. What a great present. Congratulations. 

You may have noticed I took out the Biana pregnancy thing. Sorry. I didn't feel comfortable with writing a pregnant character. Apologies. (You might want to go back and reread that part. I changed it a little)

I also took out the swearing. I don't want this to be rated Mature. Sorry.

~Anna

P.S. Only 300 reads away from the 1k bonus! 

July 20th, Present Day, Alternate Universe, Late Morning

Sophie POV

"What, you aren't gonna say hi?" asked Biana jokingly. 

"Oh, no," I said hesitantly. I waved my hands around in the air for a few seconds, searching for the right words. "It's just... you're married to-"

Keefe cut me off swiftly before I could finish my sentence. "Biana! Uhhhh... I love your shoes?" He gestured towards Biana's ugly vomit green sweater boots.

Wait.

Ugly boots?! Ugly and Biana didn't belong in the same dictionary, let alone the same sentence.

"Oh, these old things?" Biana pulled up her fraying dress to show off her ankle boots and mismatched rainbow socks. "I found them at a thrift store. Cheapest things I could find."

I watched Keefe do a double take. "I... um... you..." he stuttered, helplessly gaping like a fish, before I interrupted.

"That's great!" I exclaimed with a false cheery smile. "Should we come in? Keefe and I were having a bit of an off day, so the kids suggested we come to your house for breakfast. I hope you don't mind!"

"Oh, no, of course not! We could always use a bit of help with the girls. What a load of trouble they are," confessed Biana. A loud crash and bang rang out from above our heads. 

"Xanthe!" hollered a girl's voice. "Stop all that ruckus! I'm trying to study!"

"So what, Edlyn? You hardly ever take a break!" someone yelled back.

"Shut UP!" screamed another girl. 

The shouts intensified until they were incomprehensible, just a load of gibberish with a little more kick. I was fairly certain I heard a load of unprintable words thrown into the mix. Keefe, Favian, and Naomi all winced at the amount of noise. Biana and Malik seemed not to hear it. 

Biana finally let loose an earsplitting shriek, causing my to clap my hands over Naomi's ears. "Will all of you just be QUIET?!?" she complained. "We have guests!"