You get paid to follow Tom around

Today was the final day of filming for Infinity War so I was heading to set to support my friends as they had done for me when I wrapped. I knew everyone would be there, so it'll be nice to see everybody one last time before the press tour or even the premiere. 

Tom had wrapped five days ago, so we had been together most of the time - though I made sure he still spent time with Harrison.

All four of us had been with my new puppies for a lot of the time. On that first night, the whole group had decided to stay over because they couldn't bare to part with the dogs. And because I begged the Russos, they've said I could bring Peggy and Strudel to set since we'll only be there a few hours.

Lucy held onto Strudel's lead while Tom had Peggy's in his right hand and his left intertwined with mine.

"Have you heard from Chris?" Harrison asked as we approached the outside of the lot.

"Yeah, about 15 minutes go he said they were going on a filming break to set up the new shots. They're at craft services right now." We all showed our passes to the security guards that stood at the front and the gates were opened for us.

"Great! I'm starving!" Tom laughed as he swung our hand gently.

The walk to craft services was quick as it was relatively close to the front entrance. We soon found the whole cast sitting at the tables with the plates of food. Nobody seemed to notice us at first as we approached.

"Carter!" Hemsworth called as he looked up from his conversation with Robert and Seb. Everyone else quickly looked up and cheered.

"Hey guys! I'm here too!" Tom pouted as we approached the benches.

"You're just an asshole." Mackie laughed, picking up one of his fries and throwing it at Tom's head.

"Hey, I have the dog, you can't do that!" Tom rushed to pick up Peggy and hold her close to prevent anyone else from throwing any more food at him.

"Don't use my dog as a shield, babe." I rolled my eyes and took a seat next to Scarlet and Lucy sat beside me.

"Listen to your girlfriend, babe." Chris mocked with a laugh.

Strudel was jumping at my leg so I bent down to pick him up and sat him on my lap.

"Strudel!" Seb shouted at the sight of his favourite dog. "Can I hold him, please?" Who knew a 36 year old man would be this in love with a puppy.

"Okay" I laughed as I passed him over the table and watched as Sebastian's face light up like a kid at Christmas.

"You know miles is going to lose his mind when we go home with dogs, right?" Chris laughed as he leant forward to look past Lizzie and Paul. I simply nodded and took a bite of Scarlet's burger.

I looked around the group as everyone continued their own conversations, my eyes caught Tom's as he sat on Robert's lap scrolling through his phone with one hand and gently petting Peggy with his other.

I don't know what I'd do without him in my life.

                  "And that's a wrap on Avengers: Infinity War! Congratulations people, we made a great movie!" Kevin called out to everyone on set.

We all cheered and watched as the last few people on the stage hugged and praised each other.

Tom wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I smiled with content and watched my brother thank the directors and producers.

"You know, now that filming is over, we're free for the next four months since they delayed the press tour by a month."

"Your point?" I asked with a smirk.

"Let's go on vacation! Get away from all the press and the rumours - just me and you." He had a huge smile on his face as he looked at me, waiting for my response.

"What about the children?" He looked at me with so much confusion that I felt the need to explain. "Peggy and Strudel? My babies?"

"We'll rent a private villa rather than a hotel - it's more privacy for us anyway. I think we need this, love. It'll be good for us." He pleaded with those god damn puppy eyes.

"Well, we'll look into it, okay?" I told him and watched as his smile grew even bigger and he kissed the side of my head.

Everyone started dispersing and heading off in different directions. Chris and Lizzie walked over to us with their hands interlinked. They both wore huge smiles as they giggled between themselves.

"Congrats guys, that was a really good scene!" I told them as I hugged my brother. He held me tight and lifted me up slightly, making me laugh childishly.

"Thanks kid." I rolled my eyes at him but kissed his cheek anyway. He put me down and I hugged Lizzie as Tom and Chris did a typical man-hug.

"So, what time is everyone leaving set?" I asked them.

"Well, we've got to watch the playback but after costumes and stuff, about an hour maybe?" Lizzie replied as Chris nodded.

"Okay, come back to my room when you guys leave set and we'll talk." I said my goodbyes to everyone before leaving with the boys and Lucy.

"I've been thinking of getting another dog, you know." Harrison said as he looked at Tom with Strudel.

"Harrison, you get paid to follow Tom around and he tends to go to a lot of places. I doubt you'll be home enough for a dog." I laughed

"Hey! I don't just get paid to follow him around!" He defended before looking away and mumbling "I get paid to get him coffee, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! I'm sorry it's so short, a bit shitty and basically a filler chapter!

Picture has nothing to do with this chapter but Tom & Lizzie are adorable in that picture!

Lots of love xx