twenty-seven

The Comic Con theatre played through about three and a half movies in the time that Dallas could remain there peacefully. She really enjoyed them, they were different, and interesting. Peters friend, Ned, had a outgoing personality and welcomed her by sharing his popcorn with her and not Peter, the guy had to go get another bin of it for himself.

They sat in the front the whole time, all their cosplays and Dallas' (disguise) were on the floor before their feet, completely forgotten in the moment. Between the popcorn and the movies, with Ned and Peter putting in little quips here and there, Dallas got lost in the moment and completely forgot about Clint.

That is until he came bursting through the theatre room doors, his merchandise falling all over the place with him scrambling to pickup what he cherished the most quickly, a frantic look on his face.

There really was not any ignoring that. The room protested and whined for the door to be shut again, Dallas just turned her head in confusion, chewing on the popcorn still in her mouth.

Clint came rushing up to her sounding very out of breath and panicked, he put both of his hand on each of her shoulders, and said, "We gotta go, like now. Like we had to go yesterday!"

"Why what's wrong?" Dallas stood up, guiding them both over to the side of the screen so she would not be disturbing her newly found fan friends' movie time.

"The paps!" Clint said a little too loudly, he gave a weary look around the room. No one seemed to care, but he still dropped to a whisper, "They found me, I've already had to get out of three crowds attacking me with cameras, I'm not looking to do a fourth, so we have to go before they can catch up."

Clint leaned his head back to look out the door, Dallas saw nothing out there but noticed there was definitely a newly growing raucous migrating their way.

She looked back to Clint and noted that his disguise was completely gone and his face was exposed. There definitely would not be any hiding, especially if they already caught him in pictures of what he was wearing today. So that was out. Dallas did not want to leave her newly found friends so soon, but she had an identity to keep secret and leaving now is her only option.

"Okay, give me one second I'll be right back." Dallas tells Clint.

"Just hurry up, they're coming." Clint says.

Dallas bunches over to not disturb the screen, and begins gathering all of her stuff from underneath the chair she was sitting in, in between Ned and Peter.

"Hey, are you leaving us so soon?" Ned asks, whispering.

"Yeah, uh, a situation came up, I've gotta go." Dallas says back.

"Aw man, that sucks, we're only an hour into this one too. I wish you could stay." Ned says, sounding disappointed.

Dallas picks up the rest of her stuff, and only puts on her hat because the glasses were annoying and she hates them, she 'accidentally' throws them back underneath the chair.

"Yeah me too, you guys are really cool. And I was totally getting into this one too." Dallas takes a peek back at the screen.

It's easy to get caught up in it so she has to look away before they start talking and she won't physically be able to leave. She takes one glance back over at Clint who is jumping on his toes and continuously taking peeks out the opened door.

"Here I'll walk you out." Peter whispers, his eyes still glued to the screen but his legs already standing him up.

"No no, it's fine." Dallas says immediately.

"No really, I want to." Peter says kindly.

There really was not any room to try and stop him, not with Clint ready to bolt out of the room any second, leaving her behind. So Dallas-and Peter after he managed to get his eyes off the screen-went over to Clint and started going out the door, Clint trying to hide his face as much as he could.