May We Meet Again

Kane traced the coalition brand on his arm, his thoughts filled with the future they might've had

"Could have worked." Lincoln commented noticing where Kane's focus was. "Especially with Nia by your side."

"Death can be an act of unity, too. We don't break. We don't show fear. The people will remember." Kane spoke with the two that were sentenced alongside him. He wanted to believe that their deaths would hold meaning among them.

"Chancellor on deck." Was announced making them realize their time had come.

"It's time." Pike told them as they began to open the door.

This causes the others to get anxious as they jumped to their feet. Lincoln acted too quick to calm them down.

"They're here to take me. You must not resist." He told them hoping to listen.

"I can't protect them without you." One called out frightened to be left in charge of all the others.

"Listen to me. You are a warrior. Stay strong. When you leave find Nia she'll keep you safe." Lincoln reassured making everyone stay where they were. They all trusted him and his intentions, why shouldn't they now?

After they were cuffed they were all lead down the halls taken to meet the reaper. But as they passed Harper, Kane kept eye contact and something in her eyes suggested otherwise. A plan was underway.

Back in the cave, Bellamy was more anxious as time went by. His sister was in Arkadia risking her life to save others. Nia was outside not speaking or looking at him. He wanted to talk with her, to ask how the baby was doing or even to just give him a quick glance.

"Indra, please. She has no idea what she's facing in there. Pike has tripled his security. There's surveillance everywhere. He'll see her coming." Bellamy pleased and informed. He had sworn to protect his sister and he couldn't do that tied up in this cave.

"Good, we're counting on that." Indra added knowing the details of the plan they had put in place.

"He still trusts me. If anything goes wrong, we can use that." He tried reasoning.

"I saw where you earned that trust. On the battlefield, where you massacred my brothers and sisters." Indra stated angrily.

"Should I have let Pike kill you?" Bellamy asked remembering how she lied there wounded and how he talked Pike into letting her live.

"Why didn't you?" She wondered why they hadn't killed her like they did with the others.

"The same reason you haven't used that sword on me." Bellamy said knowing they had the same reasoning.

"Octavia and Nia." Indra clarified and it was true. The two held a spot in the warrior and she took them into inconsideration, especially since she knew of Nia's pregnancy.