20

The next day, speculations of Film Queen Ruan Keyi and supermodel Ludwig dating made the headlines.

However, neither side had clarified this speculation, and the media also did not block people.

“Host, when are you going to accept Ludwig’s pursuit?” The system asked curiously.

Gu Shengyin, who was applying nail polish, glanced at the system and said: “This thing, look at my mood.”

The system did not understand. Obviously, the host liked her lover. Why did she not be with him after knowing the identity of the other person?

Gu Shengyin did not want to explain what was called “ào(proud) jiāo(lovable)” to her system at all.

“You are the treasure that has been passed down in my God race. You should know that the Star Compass is related to my God race. If it falls to the hands of others, there will be serious consequences!” Queen Shen Yin’s face was frosty cold. Her hand ruthlessly slapped on top of the table as she stood up, and strictly stared at the Star Compass spirit standing in front of her.

This was the scene where the Star Compass spirit prepared to secretly sneak out of the God race’s forbidden grounds and go play, but was discovered by Queen Shen Yin, who became furious.

Ming Shujia knew that she should refute, but under Gu Shengyin’s raging momentum, she could not speak.

“Cut!”

Director Li did not show a good look towards Ming Shujia. Just a moment ago, whether it was Gu Shengyin’s anger, facial expressions, or body gestures, it was quite in place. He could not help but cheer. Where did he know that Ming Shujia would unexpectedly cause the card to drop(stop filming).

Anyone would feel very angry.

“Again!” 

“You are the treasure that has been passed down in my God race. You should know that the Star Compass is related to my God race. If it falls to the hands of others, there will be serious consequences!”

“I…I…” Ming Shujia felt so anxious that she could cry, but she really was unable to speak.

This time, she did not wait for Director Li to get angry and took the initiative to apologize.

“Trouble Director Li to give me another chance.” Her manner of speaking was very humble. She knew that if the director was dissatisfied with her performance, with his temper, it was very possible that he would change her.

Director Li gave her a chance, but Ming Shujia did not catch it.

“Cut! This scene is suspended first. Keyi, you go rest. Zhang Qiao, Xu Ruyun, you two get ready for the next scene.” Director Li directly pointed to the two actors standing on the other side.

He turned towards Ming Shujia and said: “These next two days, carefully ponder over the script. Two days later, I will let you try again. If you can’t do it, you don’t have to come again.”

Ming Shujia bit her lip and nodded.

She walked to the side and faced Gu Shengyin: “Keyi jie, these two days, can I trouble you to help with the script?”

When she said this, several actors and actresses, who were preparing at the side, all looked over inconceivably.

Who did she think she was? Even dared to open her mouth and ask their grand Film Queen to accompany her to practice acting?

Gu Shengyin was also surprised. It seemed that Ming Shujia was at the end of her tether.

However, help a small 18th-line artist act? Ruan Keyi was not cheap-priced like this. She was not prepared to raise Ming Shujia’s value.

“I am truly sorry. These two days, I have a play. Moreover, tomorrow afternoon, I have an announcement to release. I’m afraid there is no time.” Gu Shengyin smiled very politely, and her refusal was also quite neat.

After Gu Shengyin left, someone at the side opened their mouth and laughed: “Some people, just because they have a gold master, did they genuinely believe that their face was so big? Still want to let our Film Queen help you act? Are you aware of how much our Keyi jie‘s value is?”

Ming Shujia entering through the back door, this matter, was not regarded as a secret in the crew. Although she had worked hard and kept a low profile during this period of time, a few actors and actresses still disliked her.

Ming Shujia lowered her head. Her fingernails ruthlessly dug into the flesh of her palm, letting the pain stimulate her emotions.

These people looking down on her, one day, I will let you guys regret it!