Souichi x Innocent!reader

I have absolutely no idea what his real age is but I'm just guessing it's going to be 16 in these one shots unless specified otherwise.

You had been Souichi's shy friend for quite a while now. Mostly just watching him perform rituals. You hung out around his house and his family a lot. Not really understanding the disgust they had for him. He was just, different, with different interests than most teenagers.

He led you up to his bedroom and began to show you all of his little charms and curses he had been working on. You just smiled at him as he grew more and more excited about the things he loved. Not really caring that he was plotting to seriously hurt some of your fellow classmates.

He giggled as he finished a clay doll of a classmate that you didn't recognize.

"This will really be funny! C'mon Y/ N, we're going to the woods to nail this sucker to one of the trees." He said gleefully as he scooped up some nails and the doll. Popping one in his mouth to suck on and handing you a hammer.

"Oh, alright Souichi. Who is this by the way?" You asked him curiously. Eyeing the doll.

He laughed, "You'll find out tomorrow." It was really late at night when the two of you entered the woods. You clinged onto Souichi's thin anemic arm.

"We have to make sure to go deep into the woods so we don't get caught." He whispered. Still having a massive smile on his face. You whimpered at this. You didn't want to think of what would happen if you were to get caught.

After making it into the heart of the woods he began to hammer in the doll. The strikes of the hammer nailing in the doll reverberated around the forest. Every hit made you wince.

You heard a scream of agony on the outskirts of the forest and it made you yelp and hug souichi tightly. He squeaked and tensed up at this, but he allowed you to hug him until the deed was done.

"Ok, Y/ N, it's time to leave. You can let go of me now. Or, maybe you can hug me for a little while longer..." He said, his normally pale face was flushed with a light pink blush. You couldn't see it in the dark though.

"O-oh, ok." You whispered. He turned around so you were facing him. His beetle black eyes glittered in the night, reflecting the light of the moon. You could feel his heart through his diamond patterned shirt and it was beating crazily. As if it was going to jump out of his chest.

He nervously giggled, "I've never been this close to you before!" His high pitched voice was a little too loud.

"Souichi! We're going to get caught!" You whisper yelled. He kept on nervously giggling and talking very fast paced. It seemed that there was only one way to shut him up.

Warmth flushed your face as you realised what you were about to do. You leaned in and kissed him on his chapped lips. He squeaked cutely and you could feel him shake. He soon returned the kiss and you two were perfectly in sync with one another.

About six seconds later you broke the kiss and smiled at him. His greasy black hair was a mess and his eyes were glazed. He had a goofy grin on his face too.

"Well, at least that shut you up." You laughed at him. He giggled in return.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please leave a like and comment.