Bestfriends 1

I was on the sofa in one of my xl tees that I wear for bed with some old track shorts on. I heard the keys jiggle in the door which meant my roommate and also best friend was back.
'Hey Veah.' Keith said throughout the house weirdly. Then he staggered into the living room.
"Are you drunk?" I questioned getting up and holding him round the waist. Usually he would hug me round the neck but I felt his hands go down and pulled back.
I gasped 'Watch it mister.' I said looking up at him and he smirked down at me biting his lip I rolled my eyes then tried to walk back to the sofa but he put me over his shoulder taking me upstairs and into his room.
'Keith put me down.' I yelled Laughing as my hair covering my face whilst I hit his back. He threw me onto the bed and locked the door behind him.
'Why'd you lock the door?' I said noticing his change in demeanour.
'dont worry baby girl.' He had a sly grin on his face and his eyes hung low. Something was odd about him and I was slightly spooked out but I know Keith and he would never hurt me. He started walking towards me slowly not breaking eye contact.
'Keith your not bad, why you walking like you a gangster?' I laughed punching his chest jokingly trying to lighten the mood. He laughed with his goofy self and backed me into a corner
'Keith?' I was looking up at him and he was scarcely close I could feel his breathing on my face.
'I don't know what is wrong with you but I'm finna dip.' I said walking pushing past him but he grabbed me and pushed me on the bed, I automatically knew what he wanted and got up but he pulled me back down forcing himself in between my closed legs. What happened to my best friend? Flashbacks filled my mind of what my step father used to do to me and I got into defence mode.
He started kissing on my neck and my body started getting hot as I panicked. I tried pushing his chest and face away from me but then he put his hand in my pants and started groping my bare area. I screamed and tears started running down my face.
'Keith stop!' I yelled pulling his hand out and attempting to roll us over so I could get away punching his face and upper body.
'I knew you were freaky.'He said lowly pulling my top off viciously. I was terrified, I don't know what happened to the Keith I knew, I was even more heartbroken because he was the one who saved me from my stepfather.
'Keith stop!' I screamed and kicked.
'Shhhhh you'll love it trust me.' He said putting his hand over my mouth I bit his hand and got up in just my skimpy shorts wheezing heavily. I could feel myself getting weak, I needed my Asthma pump I ran over to the door pulling it with all my strength. I felt his presence behind me and he pressed me against the door, I felt his member rub my ass up and down.I felt the same feeling of fear in me like that night, as we wrestled each other. He grabbed my hands and put cuffs on. I yelled in pain at how tight he had them on around my skinny wrists. I kicked him in the balls but before I could he grabbed my leg whispering in my ear as he grabbed my face strongly.
'Your a bad girl, you need to be punished.' He said carrying me over to the bed. He glossed over my breasts as my chest heaved up and down. Tears were still spilling from my red puffy eyes and I had a banging headache. He pulled down my shorts and I screamed.
'Shut up.' He spat. I wasn't having it I screamed more hoping next door or a passser by would hear me.
He got some duck tape and taped my mouth shut in one swift moment.
'You look so beautiful when your vulnerable .' He said moving a little bit of hair behind my ear. I looked him dead in the eyes. My eyes were so swollen they could probably be halfway closed. He kissed my cheek and and rolled my shorts off. I looked into his eyes as I pleaded with mine. He looked deep into my soul but he pulled his pants down shoving his member into me ignoring my teary face and muffled cries. I felt his fat dick punch through my virginity wall and a couple moments later I felt his kids shoot through me. I laid on the bed limp with my legs wide open. Keith smiled down at me as if he was proud of the dirty deed he had done. He ripped the tape from my mouth and laid beside me his body facing my side as he held me and started kissing my forehead. I stared up at the ceiling with a blank expression, my stepfather messed with me but he only fingered me lightly and felt me up, occasionally giving me head. He never had the balls to take my virginity. But Keith was something else, not my best friend, but a monster. I burst into another fit of tears
'Wait what's wrong?' He questioned sitting up looking at me caressing my side.
'Baby?' He said as he leaned in to kiss me again. I took a deep breath and turned my head in fear.
'Did I do something wrong.' He shifted away.
I sat up slowly holding my pelvis in pain.
Keith instantly came to my side uncovering the sheets seeing a tiny pool of blood on them in front of me he was taken back and his jaw dropped as he looked at me tears brimming my eyes.
"Nash I'm so sorry."
He tried to repeatedly apologise over and over again but my mind drifted off to..nothing, a big black hole of nothingness,

When I came out of my daze I saw I was still in my same sitting up position but Keith wasn't in the room.
I scanned my bland eyes around my room like it was the first time I had seen it observing big things like the tv that stood in front of the bed to little things like pictures of me with Keith and other friends that were taken on Polaroids. I got up and put some clothes on stuffing necessities into a bag leaving my phone and only taking my purse before fucking off out the front door.
tonight I was going to free.
Free forever.