You don't own me [ slight M ]

Pairings : vmon

Contains : sexual, lap dance, pole dancing, stripping

Which Namjoon is a famous gang leader and a certain stripper caught his eyes.

___________________________________

Third person P. O. V

Namjoon gulp down his vodka. Feeling the hot and bitter liquid goes down his throat.

His eye never leave a certain stripper that is currently performing. He lick his lips as he stare at the stripper's feminine body.

He is determined to make the stripper his. Once the striper finish his performance with a wink.

Namjoon stood up. He whisper to his assistant,  Hoseok . He watch as his assistant whisper something to the club's owner.

The club's owner then told the stripper something. The stripper only nod and walks away.

Namjoon follows the stripper. The stripper's heel is the only that could be heard.

They end up in a empty hallway. The stripper stop walking. He turns around and look at Namjoon with a smile.

He walks closer and lick his lips as he examine Namjoon.

"What do you want, darling?". The stripper ask , still smiling.

"Just admiring a beauty.. I'm Namjoon and you?"

"Oh! How rude of me. I'm Taehyung. But you can call me anything you want, daddy.. "

Taehyung whisper the last part and lick his lips.

Namjoon smirk at what Taehyung said. It's turning him on and he can't wait to claim the beauty as his.

Namjoon run his finger through Taehyung's blond soft hair. Taehyung just let him.

"Why don't you give daddy a lap dance hmm?"

"I don't know if I can daddy.. Maybe I will maybe I won't.. "

Taehyung whisper teasingly.

"I already pay for your service baby.. Who do you think Mr, kim is?"

Taehyung's smile widen. He grab Namjoon's hand and guide him to a room.

He let Namjoon sit on the coach. He stand beside a pool that is at the center of the room.

"There is one simple rule that you have to follows daddy.. "

Namjoon cross his legs. His eyes not leaving Taehyung's exposed tan leg.

"Rule one,  You can touch me but when I said no it means no. "

Usually Taehyung have a plenty of rule but because Namjoon is hot as fuck and definitely his type he make an exception.

Namjoon nod. Taehyung start to pole dancing. Soft sensual music play in the background makes the scene look even more sensual and sexy.

Namjoon gulps down his wine as he watch Taehyung. His eyes never leave the stripper.

Taehyung slowly and seductively walks toward Namjoon. He begin to slowly strip.

His white silk see through dress slowly fall of his shoulder showing his tan skin.

Taehyung is only wearing a short black skirt and heels. Each time he walk Namjoon could see his laced black panties.

Taehyung sit on Namjoon's clothed dick and smirk when he feels how hard is namjoon.

"Is daddy hard already?"

He teasingly said and circle his butt around Namjoon's clothed dick.

Namjoon grip Taehyung's waist and let out a groan.

Taehyung grind harder and let out a small moan when Namjoon grind back.

Taehyung get up and change his position on Namjoon's lap. Their dick are now brushed again each other.

Taehyung put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder and start to grind their dick together.

Taehyung let out a chuckle.

"Already hard daddy?"

Taehyung lick his lips and stood up. Namjoon groan feeling irritated and annoyed.

He was about to grab Taehyung's waist. When Taehyung push him away.

"No.. Remember the rule daddy"

Taehyung wink. Namjoon smirk. He feel amused. This is the first time someone resist him.

He put his hand on his lap and drink a glass of wine. His eyes watch ever Taehyung's movement like a hawk.

Taehyung continues to strip and give Namjoon's lap dance.

Their lips slightly touch each other. Taehyung is sitting on Namjoon's lap and the man is gripping his waist.

He just let him be. Namjoon run his finger down Taehyung's thigh.

"Ting!"

The clock ring and Taehyung get off Namjoon.

"Time up daddy.. "

Taehyung giggle. Satisfied. He wear his clothes back and walk out not before sending Namjoon a lip bite and a wink.

Namjoon get up. He grab Taehyung's wrist.

"Why don't you work with me baby? Be my personal striper and lover.."

Taehyung pretend to think and Namjoon patiently wait. He watch as Taehyung bite his bottom lips.

He wonder how Taehyung's lips would look like around his cock. The boy would look so sexy.

With half lidded eyes and moan coming out from his mouth. While Namjoon fuck him from behind. Feeling how t-

"You're hard again daddy.. "

Taehyung let out a chuckle. Proud to see how much he affect the mafia leader.

"And about your offer... I think no thank you... "

Namjoon stood with wide eyes. Before it turns to a smirk.

"But why babe? I can give you anything"

Taehyung smile cheekily.

"Because I don't like to be owned daddy. I enjoy being free and not  being controlled by other.. As simple as that"

Taehyung leave Namjoon and walks away without looking back.

Namjoon watch Taehyung's back.

He could feel Taehyung's different. Different from other hoes and slut.

He know if he want Taehyung he would have to try harder because Taehyung is not like other. The other would be the one who chase him.

He have to chase the sexy yet cute stripper.

Namjoon finally found someone who is worth it. And he will make sure he will get Taehyung.