Chapter 33

~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~
There goes my heart. He just shattered it to pieces. "Your doing exactly what I was afraid of, your leaving me!!!" I shout. He lowered his head. "You had me worried sick and yet you told me everything was fine knowing we both lost something important!! I just want to think. I still can't believe I let it happen." He pitties himself. "None of this is your fault. I blame Cody!! He took this away from me!! He took it from us!!! I will kill that son of a bitch!!" I shout. "You don't need to worry about him anymore. I took care of him." He says. I frow my brow. "What did you do?" I ask. He stays silent. "Ross…" I call. He remains silent still. "Ross!!" I shout. "If you can't trust me enough to tell me you lost my child, how will you trust my behavior?" He asks. "I just don't want you in jail!!" I shout. He rolls his eyes. I look at his knuckles. I bring my hand to my mouth. "Oh my god…" I trail off. He grabs me and kisses me. I kiss back but then he pulls away. "I got what I need. We are no longer together. I love you dearly but we can't be together right now". He says and leaves me with that. I drop to my knees. I cry on the floor.
~~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe I did it but I did. Our connection died. I'm not mad at her. I'm mad at myself. I don't want her around me at a time like this. I broke up with her because she assumed I would if she told me. I wouldn't have and now that she didn't tell me and I heard from her nurse, it just made it worse. I feel awful. I went to my cabin and laid in bed. "I love you and I always will." I whispered and then fell asleep to a dreamless sleep.
~~~~~~~~~No One's P.O.V~~~~~~~
It's been 3 weeks and they still haven't talked. Laura started dating a guy named Taylor and Ross started dating a girl named Rachel. They seemed happy outside but were dying on the inside.
~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~
I was at the mall with Taylor and it was fun until I seen Ross. He had some girl next to him. He was smiling abd she was giggling. I bet he told her his killer jokes or something. They went to the food court and I lost sight of them. I started dating Taylor because he reminded so much of  Ross. The blonde hair, hazel eyes. His chrisma. Everytime I look at him, I only see Ross. He's been on my mind since we broke up.
"Are you okay?" Taylor asks. I nod. "Yea I'm fine just alittle tired." I lie. "Do you wanna go to the food court? We can sit for a bit then I'll take you home." He offers. I think for a sec and nod. We walk over and the only table is the one next to Ross and his new little girlfriend. I sigh and we sit down. Of course I had to face him. As soon as he seen me, his smile faded. I kindly wave with a smile. He akwardly waves back. "Do you know him?" Taylor asks. I nod. "Yes. He's…he's my friend." I lie. I don't even know if were friends. I'll talk to him later. I smile at Taylor and off the side of him, I see Ross smile back. My smile widens.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess it's over, or is it? ;)
Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥