(S)Popular!Bad Boy!Levi x Popular!Reader

You grab your math textbook from your locker and slam it closed. You looked at your phone screen, overlooking a text from your ex that you should probably ignore. You read it over and over debating you should really give him the time of day, or leave him high n' dry.

"(Y/N) let's get to class!" Your "best" friend Historia rushes you. You lightly laugh and let her drag you too your math class. You take your usual seat in the middle of class, where your friends surround you. You smile and wave as people say hi to you as you unpack and get your notebooks and pencils out. The math class had you zoning out, re-reading his text as if debating what to do was the hardest thing to do, but it is. You lightly shake your head trying to shake away that text. It was nothing special either but you didn't know what was in storage for you.

fucker: meet me in the hall by the science wing after school.

You jump as the bell rings and you close your books, zoning out as you pack your bag again.

"Hey, earth to (Y/N)... Earth to (Y/N)!" You look over at your sophomore friend, Sasha.

"What?" You ask confused and the people remaining laugh as you smile cheekily.

"I asked if you're going to Jean's restaurant today." She smiles and waits for you to answer. His text runs through your head.

"No sorry, I've got after school in the science wing." You say rubbing your arm as you start to move towards the door and leave in a hurry to go to the science wing. You stand with your phone in your right hand, tapping it onto your left hand as you hastily wait.

"Hey (Y/N)!" "Bye (Y/N)!" "See you tomorrow!"

People say to you as you look around for him. You would normally say something back but you kept checking your phone and curtly nodding. The hallway soon gets quiet. You sadly sigh as you start walking away as you feel stupid for believing him again.

"Fuckin asshole, letting him fuck with my emotions aga-" you're cutoff by someone covering your mouth with their hand and pull you into the supply closet.

"What the fuck?!" You say as you spin around ready to hit whoever just pulled you in. They catch your arm and you look into their eyes.

"Levi?! Why the fuck are you in the storage closet? Wait how are you here?" You say as you drop your arm from his hold and drop your bag onto the floor.

"Escaped with a help from my uncles buddies." He says as he looks at you up and down. You roll your eyes and cross your arms.

"So, what did you want?" You ask impatiently, your sanity slowly slipping away.

"Runaway with me," he says and you scoff and start picking up your stuff ready to leave. Levi stops you and looks at you pleadingly, "wait, wait! They're on my trail and I don't want to go alone. I want to go with you." He says stepping closer to you. You scoff and gawk at him and run your right hand over your face as your left hand is on your hip.

"Are you fuckin' kidding me right now? We'll just pretend you didn't fuck my 'friends' behind my fucking back and then ran. Off. With. One. Of. Them." You say getting into his personal space.

"You have no fucking right to come back and ask me to live a life- a life with you!" You finish yelling as your face to face with him. He smirks as he grabs your hips and guides you against the wall. You blink with a resting bitch face. If looks could kill he'd be good as dead. You slap his face he nods as turns his head back to you.

"I deserve that." He says as he leans in close to your lips but you stop him. You tilt your chin up essentially looking down at him as you lightly shove his down to between your legs. He smirks as he looks up at you.

"You don't get these kisses for free," you say with a condescending smile. "now, unbuckle my pants and give me the best head you've ever given." You let Levi pull down your underwear and lift your legs onto his shoulder. He didn't waste a minute as he gave your slit a long lick and hums in approval. You bite your lip to hide that you are in fact enjoying this. You brush his hair back as plays with your snatch and you squirm a bit as you haven't done this awhile. Cause unlike some people you rather have intimate activities with people you trust. Wait-

You gasp as he sticks two fingers into your heat and you grip his hair as he sucks your clit. You grind against his minstrations. Your legs tremble lightly as you feel your high coming. You let out a breathy moan as you come against his fingers. He laps up the mess he can and pulls out his fingers and looks up at you as he sucks his fingers.

"Tasty as always." He mocks you as he gets up and unbuckles his belt let's out his erection, rubbing the tip against your slit and whimper as he pushes in his length. You tilt your head back on the wall only to feel a bit light headed of how hard the wall was. Levi sits back on butt as you straddle him, riding him hard. If you were in love with him you would focus more on his pleasure but you weren't. You continue to bounce up and down hitting your g-spot over and over trying to climax quicker than you usually do. You start breathing hard as you feel pressure build at the bottom of your stomach and you hold Levi tight as you come. You pull back and smile up at him and pat his cheek. You give him a quick kiss and get off his lap and pull up your underwear and put back on your pants, fixing your clothes. You make sure your decent and go to the door.

"Woah, what the fuck are you doing?" He says as he scrambles to make himself presentable. You look around outside the door, for anyone that could get him locked behind bars quick without hesitation, someone who didn't fool around with breaking laws or rules. Keith Shadis. You wave your arms and feign disgust and shock on your face pointing towards the janitors closet.

"Mr. Shadis! A pervs jacking off in the janitors closet!" You say as you give Levi one last smile and blow him a kiss. "This is for fucking me over and letting me invest my time and money to be spent on nothing." You step aside as Shadis busts into the room and calls security and tackles Levi onto the ground. You laugh and walk away.

"Bye Levi."