Chapter 2

Cookie, Lucious, and Bella sat at the dining table having breakfast. Bella sat between them playing with the fruit in front of her while sitting in her high chair. Cookie kissed her cheek giggling a little at the happy child. She was relatively back to normal besides the little nightmares she was having. She was also rather jumpy to loud noises as well.

Lucious found that out when he made her cry. All he did was drop her sippy cup on the ground and it scared the hell out of the poor child. He felt so bad.

Cookie picked up the cubed kiwi and placed it into Bella's mouth watching the young one chew.

"So you really think Eddie's just gonna let us glide by?" Lucious asked taking a sip from his orange juice.

"He has no choice. When Camilla was being a snake in the kingdom, I took the necessary precautions to ensure that if my plan didn't work I could back track." Cookie responded. Lucious sighed heavily.

"Ok continue." He spoke. Cookie nodded resuming the run down of her plan.

"So like I was saying. Hakeem is the key to all of this. I'm still the sole CEO of Lyon Dynasty. I took it from Keem because I coudny trust him. Now with that being said the contract I signed with Empire stated that we were our own sub company. So Empire has no real rule over us." Cookie spoke.

"It's still under Empire. Cooks this isn't making sense." Lucious cut in. She cut her eyes at him.

"Shut up and let me finish." She snapped making Bella jump. She cooed at the young one calming her down quickly.

"Now anyways.. Lyon Dynasty became a publicly traded company when we joined Empire. Thus I put my brain and my pocket to work and bout up shares in Bella's name. She owns 30% of the company while I own 44% as CEO, and Dre owns 26%. We don't have a board so what I'm saying is we will pull Lyon Dynasty from Empire and build it up. Hakeem being the only living parent of Bella is in control of her shares. The three of us could make our contract void with a simple board meeting between companies." Cookie finished. Lucious nodded finnaly grasping her intentions.

"So Eddie thinks were scrambling to grab something." Lucious chimed in. Cookie nodded.

"Exactly let him think were taking scraps. He'll think he's head hancho. While he overlooks us we'll be making Lyon Dynasty hit the public. We need yo find a new dpund no one is ready for. Now music and Business wise I'm willing to be Co-CEO's again. That will set the ground work for us." Cookie spoke. Lucious was surprised at her proposal. Lyon Dynasty was so something she created.

"Right now Empire is on the rocks. So this is where Rosie and Tommy come in." Cookie spoke taking a bit of her egg whites only scrambled eggs. She really had to take this health thing serious.

"Rosie and Tommy?" Lucious questioned. They hadn't seen them since the wedding.

"We need their help Lucious. They owe us for them jobs in 93. So I need you to call them up and invite them for dinner asap." Cookie spoke. Lucious nodded though confused before something popped up in his head.

"If Empire is on the rocks that only means the board is shaking in their boots. Which means their having a shit ton of meetings about how to level out. We need some moles Cookie....Like Porsha and Becky." Lucious stated leaning back in his chair.

"That's a little obvious don't you think?" Cookie questioned feeding Bella some more fruit.

"They think were sneaky. Let's hide them in plain sight." Lucious spoke.

"Now that we're on the outside I wanna shake things up. So I had Thirsty snoop around and see what Giselle's been up to. Now with your mole idea I think it has a greater purpose then my fun terrorizing the girl. If I can put fear in the stank bitch they'll be to busy trying to see what we're doing to even notice Becky and Porsha snooping." Cookie spoke handing Bella her sippy cup full of Apple juice. Lucious nodded following her train of thought. With them all up in the Lyons business when they slide in wanting L.D they could play it off.