Welcome

Hello, and welcome to The Boy Witch. My name is Booker, and I will be your host for the duration of this book.

This is my first original story line that I am posting on here. Please do not steal my credit, or post on another site without my consent. If you are reading this on any other site other than Wattpad, you are at risk for a malware attack. Beware!

This book will have random updates. There will be no schedule, so please do not pester me if I do not update for a few weeks. I am still an active student and have school five days a week except for holidays. I have been anticipating the publishing of this book for months, ever since I started thinking out the plot in August-September of 2018.

This is a boys romance, so this will contain only fluff and suggestions of intimacy. If you are uncomfortable with same sex relationships, I can lead you to the door, but it is your choice to go through it. If you choose to stay, then please don't ruin the experience of others with nasty comments. Not only I will feel hurt and angry with you, you will also feel the whiplash of other readers as well.

There will also be mild language in this story. If you are uncomfortable with it, I am sorry. But I will only add in language as I feel is necessary for the situation. Once again, I apologize if you feel uncomfortable, but this is my story written mainly for myself. I chose to share this with you. It is a privilege, please do not force me to take that away.

Start: August 20, 2018
Start of publish: January 2, 2019
End: continuing

And if that is all, let me tell you the tale of a young boy witch named Northern Nightfall and his sad but incredible story.