Chapter Thirty-Six

I stood against the wall watching as Gianni trembled with fear. He knew I was there but he couldn't pinpoint my exact location and it was driving him crazy.

"Boss," Andre said stepping inside.

I gave him a nod to continue.

"They're back and they're bringing them down here." He said before leaving.

I quietly made my way out of the cell and quietly shut the door so Gianni would think I was still in there.

Four of my guys came down the stairs with two of Gianni's men. The same two men who held my wife down while Gianni sexually assaulted her.

"Same cell or different cell?"

"Same." I said rolling up the sleeves on my shirt. "Tie them down like their boss."

They dragged the men to another cell and tied each of them to a chair.

"What the f*ck is going on here, Vincenzo?" Roberto asked.

"You know what the f*ck is going on."

I walked into the cell and grabbed my knife.

"Left or right-handed?" I asked him.

"What?"

"Answer the f*cking question. It's not that difficult."

"R-Right."

I brought the knife down and separated his right hand from his arm. He screamed in pain much like Gianni did but it was ignored.

I then moved on to Arsenio.

"Right or left?"

"Left."

He got the same treatment.

I called for Everett and had him patch them up just enough so they wouldn't bleed out. Once he was gone with that I grabbed my two spiral knives and sunk them into Roberto's eyes.

Arsenio went pale and started begging me not to do that to him but I did. I used the same exact knives too.

"Unite them and stand them up." I ordered dropping the two knives on the floor.

My four guys untied them and stood them up.

"You're going to want to hang on to them for this part." I said pulling on a pair of black gloves before calling Caprice and Andre in.

"Yes, Boss?"

"Strip them." I said grabbing another knife

They looked at each other and then looked back at me before doing as I said.

They yanked down their pants and their underwear leaving both of them bare for all to see.

"Please." Roberto begged. "Please, don't."

"Don't what? What do you think I'm going to do?" I asked pressing the tip of my knife to his chest and dragging it down.

He was shaking like a leaf. They both were.

"You touched my wife. You made my wife touch you. Gianni offered it up and you could've said no but you didn't." I said pressing my knife harder against him.

"I'm s-sorry. I'm so f*cking sorry."

"It's a bit too late for that. You both lot your dominant hand for touching her. Guess what you're going to lose next?"

They both began to fight against my men and tried to break free but my guys were bigger and stronger than them.

I grabbed Roberto's limo dick in my hand and a few seconds later it was no longer attached to his body. I dropped it on the floor in front of him and went to Arsenio. I did the same to him.