|43| how to be rich, by Kim Taehyung

Vote if you think Taehyung is hot... HAHA GOTCHA NOW 🔥

My enlarged eyes scroll over to Taehyung in horror. I've never been threatened with a gun before, how the hell am I supposed to react?

Slowly and hesitantly, I start to bring my heels to the table. The boy in the white suit cocks his head to the side and waves his gun towards him.

"Come sit on me baby girl."

"Absolutely not." Taehyung objects.

"It's my game, my rules Kim. I'm calling the shots this time. Unless you want a bullet through her pretty little skull."

The carelessness in his tone sends shivers through my body. He eyes me down before patting his thigh, "Come."

It's like my feet are moving in slow motion. I can't help but swallow a big portion of saliva at the sight of the pistol on the edge of the table. Having a gun so close to me is uncomfortable to say the least. All it takes is one breeze for that thing to fall and blow my foot off.

Eventually I make my way to him. Without warning, he pulls me roughly by the waist so I fall onto his lap. I can see Taehyung watching in boiling rage from the other end of the table.

He has some explaining to do after this.

The boy scans my face in satisfaction before sniffing my neck like a blood hound. The tip of his nose feathering along my raw skin makes me squirm around uncomfortably. The other men in the room just watch in silence.

"Now Kim, how about we change the rules a little bit?" He pulls back, "You win, you get 100 like before. But if I win..."

Suddenly he gropes my ass really hard, making me jump on his lap with a sharp gasp.

"I get the girl."

Taehyung scowls at him. He takes a glance at my terrified expression and shaking form before decking some buttons on the table.

"Let's play."

—AUTHOR'S POV—

Jimin taps Mina on the shoulder, interrupting her dance with her Spanish boyfriend.

"Hey Mina, have you seen Lilo anywhere?"

"No, why is she lost?"

"Maybe. She said she was going to the bathroom a while ago but she disappeared. I'll go look for her."

"Okay, keep me updated." She taps her index nail against her phone. Jimin nods before going off to search for Lilo.

—LILO'S POV—

The table centred between all of us is long, green and suede. It has a red and brown striped spinner on it as well as some plastic buttons and a numbered chart labelled.

I'm not the hugest expert on gambling, but I know a thing or two from online arcade games. I also don't know what's going on here, but what I do know is if Taehyung doesn't beat this guys ass... He's getting another kick in the face from me.

Sergio places some cream coloured buttons on the chart between numbers 23 and 24. Taehyung places blue buttons on a black box, and the guy I'm seated on leans forward to place green buttons on the box that says even. I almost fall off his lap from being tilted so far, but his arm wraps around my waist like a tight belt.